Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History Article for Annatrocity and Kidspatula

http://www.ejmas.com/jcs/jcsart_murray_0703.htm

Thought about you two when I read this, especially about Annatrocity when the article mentions women of the senatorial and equestrian rank competing in the arena. :XXknight:

So, what parellels do y'all see between female gladiators in the Roman Empire and female fighters in today's world?
    Mushi mo atsui hodo
    Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
    ...Well fuck if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi shit I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
    Three rights make a left.

Originally posted by TEA
    So, what parellels do y'all see between female gladiators in the Roman Empire and female fighters in today's world?
    They both have tits?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal MAP
      They both have tits?
      So does Tim Silvia. So whats your point?
      Mushi mo atsui hodo
      Mushiatsui

Originally Posted by chuey
      ...Well fuck if that isn't the most anti-Mr. Miyagi shit I have heard in ages.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but
      Three rights make a left.

Comment

There both vicious.

Comment

:zalien: :zalien: :zalien: :zalien:

Comment

Originally posted by TEA
            Justin Eilers are firmer though

Comment

Originally posted by TEA
              theres look better then tim sylvias!

Comment

as long as we don't have to see zach light's tits again...

Comment

I saw the documentary that article refers to ... frankly, although there's plenty of evidence to suggest that women did fight in the Roman arena, I got the impression that the evidence for "Great Dover Street Woman" having been a gladiatrix was pretty slim.

One of the main parallels I can see between then and now is that women (and men) who have money fight because they want to, whereas women (and men) who have no money fight because they have to.
                  Check out the Bullshido.net Western Martial Arts Forum for all things Western, martial and arty.

Bartitsu: the Gentlemanly Art of Self Defence (est. 1899)

Comment

if i get titties for christmas, would anybody be intrested in the nudes?

Comment

Anyone want to tell me why I shouldn't kick this thread into YMAS?

Comment

Do it.

It is trolled beyond redemption.

Comment

Here's one for you.

Back in the old gladiator days, the lassies would fight with one or both breasts exposed so as to get more attention from the men in the audience. Granted, today's serious sports events don't have fighters go out with half a sports bra on, but you can't deny the fact that women who fight in some places- I'm looking at you Russia- have been known to beat the shit out of each other naked on camera for money.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi
                            I'm looking at you Russia- .
                            Ehhh? Komrade, why you bring me girl into this? She is hot, da, but not so I let her out with a breast out.

:wanim
                            :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
                            Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
                            Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

Originally posted by Dai Tenshi
                              Here's one for you.

Back in the old gladiator days, the lassies would fight with one or both breasts exposed so as to get more attention from the men in the audience. Granted, today's serious sports events don't have fighters go out with half a sports bra on, but you can't deny the fact that women who fight in some places- I'm looking at you Russia- have been known to beat the shit out of each other naked on camera for money.

Just a thought.
                              Modesty aside, I'm pretty damn flat chested and I would NOT want to fight bare chested. Boobies flopping around are not comfortable.
                              Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X