No announcement yet.

Shaolin Kempo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vallari's original skill set is from Kajukenbo, so he can't be too messed up, I hope. If the instruction seems headed toward Aikido and not learning ground... Well, If you are having fun with SK and if you are with out the responsiblilties and aches of age, you can work out in a couple schools concurrently.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

how the hell do you people have the time and money for going to more than one school? granted im a college student so im dirt poor but damn.

Comment

hahaha funny you should mention that axel, the reason why I probably haven't found more schools is because I don't make enough money to take any more martial arts than the ones I'm doing right now. As far as time, where I go to college is not far from my dojo and I make sure to schedule my college courses around my martial arts schedule. Lots of free time during winter and summer break too.

Comment

Originally posted by Axelton
          how the hell do you people have the time and money for going to more than one school? granted im a college student so im dirt poor but damn.
          I spent a lot more time on martial arts than studying. For that matter I spent more time on oral sex than studying.
          "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Why did you have to say that? Why?

I've been having trouble sleeping recently and now you have to go and say that...

Anyways most places I've found are willing to charge for individual lessons rather than monthly fees if you explain your dillema. This makes cross training more affordable so you don't end up paying three consecutive monthly fees.

Comment

Originally posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
              Anyways most places I've found are willing to charge for individual lessons rather than monthly fees if you explain your dillema. This makes cross training more affordable so you don't end up paying three consecutive monthly fees.
              This is true. I've had similar experiences. Sometimes they may give you a discount, though you obviously shouldn't ask for one nor expect it.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X