New...and yet not new!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New...and yet not new!

Well, I finally did itAfter quite a lengthy period of time at "Martial Arts Planet" I have dipped my toes in "The Dark Side" by joining bullshido...huzzah!! (Alright, so MAP has a wanky server at the minute that keeps crashing, but that is pure coincidence)Anyhoo, good to be here and all that shite - Looking forward to posting some salient and level-headed points and then getting flamed for them!

You put MAP in your username... Brave? Stupid? both?

Anyway, good decision, welcome to teh Dark Side, MAP is total shit for too many reasons to list.

Comment

Hannibal is an unfortunate name to pick.....

Comment

As usernames go, you have chosen poorly.

Apparently you are already aware of MAP's reputation, do a search for posts by Hannibal, you will understand.

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

*priming flame thrower.

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot
            As usernames go, you have chosen poorly.

Apparently you are already aware of MAP's reputation, do a search for posts by Hannibal, you will understand.

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.
            I toyed with the idea of a new name, but I have been Hannibal for some time and damn it that's what I'll stay!I actually copped a load of an MAP'er for having the same name as a BSD'er - isn't your Hannibal the one who talks smack but doesn't actually train?
            *edited for* - I just read some...he is not particularly well liked is he?
            Last edited by Hanniballistic; 12/01/2006 12:54pm, .

Comment

The flame thrower might help with the weather in Edmonton. I called some of my clients earlier this week and was laughing at them.

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                The flame thrower might help with the weather in Edmonton. I called some of my clients earlier this week and was laughing at them.
                This is my first winter here too! Welcome to Alberta eh?

Comment

Hannibal MAP?...This might be the absolute WORST username you could have picked to come to these boards...welcome, and the troll litmus is still out...I have a very hard time believing you're NOT trolling and actually picked that name...time will tell I guess.

Comment

Hannibal -> Leader of the Village of Idoicy
                    MAP -> Another village of Idoicy

You won't last long.

Comment

Tone it down folks, Newbietown is the care bear forum.

Comment

Change your name to Cannibal FAP. It's actually quite funny to me. You'd be more liked. Popularity is the most important thing in life.

Oh yeah, welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

I was going to offer him the option to change his username for free, but either a.) he's a troll and did it intentionally, or b.) the guy just hasn't lurked here long enough to know better.

Comment

I can't blame him. If somebody who went by the name of Wombat was a complete douche, I'd probably still have used the same name.

Comment

Hannibal is our longest surviving village idiot, in military terms he is our green beret of stupidity.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X