Choosing a Martial Art/Dojo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing a Martial Art/Dojo

Hey sup guys, listen I want to take up something that is practical without the bs. I hear Muay Thai and Wrestling is a good combo.

Has anyone heard of the London Fight Factory? Thinking of training with them but wanna make sure they're good first. The Muay Thai part is here... apparently it's affilliated with the Sitnarong Camp in Stockport, which is headed by Master Sken Kaewpadung. Is this Sken guy good or what? Even if he's good do you reckon the guy's bullshitting about knowing him? This bullshido site is making me paranoid about everything... one sec, I need to shoot a few random people out my window who are talking about the voices in my head.

Ok, I'm back. Yeah, feel free to recommend a better place if you know somewhere good in or around London, UK that does Muay Thai in particular.

Cheers
    Last edited by SonOfAres; 11/29/2006 4:28pm, .

Damn, that looks like one hell of a nice school. Looks from their site to be totally legit, but maybe they are all fake black belts - a bunch of guys from Brazil and a couple Thais thought it all up as a scam? I don't think so.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfAres
      Hey sup guys, listen I want to take up something that is practical without the bs. I hear Muay Thai and Wrestling is a good combo.

Has anyone heard of the London Fight Factory? Thinking of training with them but wanna make sure they're good first. The Muay Thai part is here... apparently it's affilliated with the Sitnarong Camp in Stockport, which is headed by Master Sken Kaewpadung. Is this Sken guy good or what? Even if he's good do you reckon the guy's bullshitting about knowing him? This bullshido site is making me paranoid about everything... one sec, I need to shoot a few random people out my window who are talking about the voices in my head.

Ok, I'm back. Yeah, feel free to recommend a better place if you know somewhere good in or around London, UK that does Muay Thai in particular.

Cheers
      That place looks pretty good mate and you'd also have access to BJJ if you fancied giving it a go. You could always try London Shootfighters. They do MT classes as well as MMA.
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X