Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Tony Valente just threatened me on Youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epicurus
    replied
    Originally posted by Jkdbuck76
    Will Tony ever wake up and realize how frikkin' rediculous he looks?
    Almost certainly not. Like the man who blew a ton of money on a used car, he won't admit there's a problem even once he sees it himself.

Leave a comment:

• jkdbuck76
    replied
    Will Tony ever wake up and realize how frikkin' rediculous he looks?

Leave a comment:

• Lebell
    replied
    so what did u do/type to piss him off like that anyway?

i wanted to type that valente fights like an amateur but then i realised i would insult the amateur kickboxers out there!

(and he's ugly too)

Leave a comment:

• jubei33
    replied
    why don't you indulge him. You CAN DO IT!

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    k-1 milwaukee champ 2002 (didnt even know there was such a thing?)

Leave a comment:

• Torec_Scrail
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex
    which champ is that?
    Hmm, maybe not champ, but, a title (hmm, I just checked Sherdog, and I know he had a win, do they purge after awhile?)
    Giuseppe DeNatale

And Joe Doerksen teaches the MMA classes (Wow, guy's got a pretty big record, on Sherdog)
    Never woulda thought there would be some pro fighters here...

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    which champ is that?

Leave a comment:

• Torec_Scrail
    replied
    Originally posted by Epicurus
    Everyone on Bullshido can agree that if you take TKD and add the RNC to the training it becomes the ultimate fighting style.
    Oh, ok then, I'm gonna join the UFC next week.
    Man, couple weeks and I can go check out a gym here in the city run by a k-1 champ :D

Leave a comment:

• Epicurus
    replied
    Originally posted by Torec_Scrail
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7NS5-UqTlQ

WTF? That looked like point sparring, hands down, he jumps back and opens his arms (Which he gets hit near the end), falls on the ground many times, spinning backfist lots, lifts his 1 leg so he doesnt get kick, totally putting him off balance, if the guy rushed him or sweeped..

Blah, I'm TKD and even that looked bad, prolly kick my ass, I'll try to RNC him tho :P
    Everyone on Bullshido can agree that if you take TKD and add the RNC to the training it becomes the ultimate fighting style.

Leave a comment:

• Torec_Scrail
    replied
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7NS5-UqTlQ

WTF? That looked like point sparring, hands down, he jumps back and opens his arms (Which he gets hit near the end), falls on the ground many times, spinning backfist lots, lifts his 1 leg so he doesnt get kick, totally putting him off balance, if the guy rushed him or sweeped..

Blah, I'm TKD and even that looked bad, prolly kick my ass, I'll try to RNC him tho :P

Leave a comment:

• Epicurus
    replied
    Well, I mean, you have to give him some credit for being a pro fighter and everything, but his behaviour and many of his fighting attributes make him look like a douche.

Leave a comment:

• yodaman
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache
    I would put money on tony over sirc

but threatening to do x or y to someone because they posted a clip from your televised fight is a bit . . . off...

Does that profile actually belong to the real Tony?
    I checked the profile, and it linked to this video. He's yelling at people who are making fun of him there too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gkZz2hV6qb8

Leave a comment:

• Epicurus
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnnyCache

but threatening to do x or y to someone because they posted a clip from your televised fight is a bit . . . off...

Give this man the ten thousand dollars.

Leave a comment:

• JohnnyCache
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jo Vale Tudo
    replied
    Originally posted by yodaman
    Obviously it's not enough for him to look like a tool offline, but it seems Valente is threatening and harassing people who made fun of his fights.

I REALLY don't know how to reply to this.
    I've seen Tony train and spar. He comes to One Kick's every once and a while. The guy is good and he does have kickboxing titles under his belt. Don't let the Bruce Lee worship fool you.

I wouldn't be calling him Cannon Fodder unless you have a few national titles of your own.
    Last edited by Jo Vale Tudo; 11/29/2006 6:57pm, .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X