Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Tony Valente just threatened me on Youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we just fuck them and then ship them over to you guys, its purely a physical thing. no spooning.

also sheep dont have much hair on their heads, noob. we keep them shaven

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
      we just fuck them and then ship them over to you guys, its purely a physical thing. no spooning.

also sheep dont have much hair on their heads, noob. we keep them shaven
      LOL, I prefer my, um, sheep well, um groomed.....

TKD

Comment

LOL VAGINAL INNUENDOS!

This thread is doubly fun because it's about Tony Valente and Vaginas. An interesting synonym if you ask me.

Comment

What an astounding tool.

Comment

thats what she said

BOING BOING BOING

Comment

That Valente person has to be the worst professional fighter I've seen fight (to be fair though, there could be worse that I don't know of). He didn't even look like he had any idea what he was doing in those clips, and didn't even come close to taking advantage of his superior reach compared to his opponents in those clips. The faux-Jeet Kune Do and the Bruce Lee jumpsuit (I know it wasn't the one from Game of Death, but you guys, and girls, know what I mean) just made it worse.

Comment

lol at going down from one kick... someone needs to work on their iron shirt training

Comment

Originally posted by yodaman
                  Obviously it's not enough for him to look like a tool offline, but it seems Valente is threatening and harassing people who made fun of his fights.

I REALLY don't know how to reply to this.
                  I've seen Tony train and spar. He comes to One Kick's every once and a while. The guy is good and he does have kickboxing titles under his belt. Don't let the Bruce Lee worship fool you.

I wouldn't be calling him Cannon Fodder unless you have a few national titles of your own.
                  Last edited by Jo Vale Tudo; 11/29/2006 6:57pm, .

Comment

I would put money on tony over sirc

but threatening to do x or y to someone because they posted a clip from your televised fight is a bit . . . off...

Does that profile actually belong to the real Tony?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache

but threatening to do x or y to someone because they posted a clip from your televised fight is a bit . . . off...

Give this man the ten thousand dollars.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyCache

I checked the profile, and it linked to this video. He's yelling at people who are making fun of him there too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gkZz2hV6qb8

Comment

Well, I mean, you have to give him some credit for being a pro fighter and everything, but his behaviour and many of his fighting attributes make him look like a douche.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7NS5-UqTlQ

WTF? That looked like point sparring, hands down, he jumps back and opens his arms (Which he gets hit near the end), falls on the ground many times, spinning backfist lots, lifts his 1 leg so he doesnt get kick, totally putting him off balance, if the guy rushed him or sweeped..

Blah, I'm TKD and even that looked bad, prolly kick my ass, I'll try to RNC him tho :P

Comment

Originally posted by Torec_Scrail
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=i7NS5-UqTlQ

WTF? That looked like point sparring, hands down, he jumps back and opens his arms (Which he gets hit near the end), falls on the ground many times, spinning backfist lots, lifts his 1 leg so he doesnt get kick, totally putting him off balance, if the guy rushed him or sweeped..

Blah, I'm TKD and even that looked bad, prolly kick my ass, I'll try to RNC him tho :P
                              Everyone on Bullshido can agree that if you take TKD and add the RNC to the training it becomes the ultimate fighting style.

Comment

Originally posted by Epicurus
                                Everyone on Bullshido can agree that if you take TKD and add the RNC to the training it becomes the ultimate fighting style.
                                Oh, ok then, I'm gonna join the UFC next week.
                                Man, couple weeks and I can go check out a gym here in the city run by a k-1 champ :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X