Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Tony Valente just threatened me on Youtube.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Epicurus
      Just what I was thinking.

I'm amazed that the japanese fighter in the K-1 video took so long to put him down - his sidekicks were pretty, but didn't look like they were doing any damage.
      ME thinks Kohi might have carried that match a little. Especially with it being a 'comeback' fight for him.

TKD

Comment

i think he was slightly confused by the fucking nutcase standing on the other side of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
          i think he was slightly confused by the fucking nutcase standing on the other side of the ring
          Seconded. I was thinking "What would I do if I was looking at that guy across from me?"
          My answers were more along the lines of "laugh it off and go to the movies" than "beat him down"

Comment

Why did he threaten you? What did you say?

Comment

Originally posted by odacon
              Why did he threaten you? What did you say?
              Nothing. I did post the Kid vs. Tony fight though. I think that's why he's so pissed off.

Comment

I'll fight him. I'm in his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by yodaman
                  Nothing. I did post the Kid vs. Tony fight though. I think that's why he's so pissed off.
                  LOL, um what exactly did he expect to have people say about that. I haven't seen the fight in a while but isn't it:

a.) Kid's debut as a pro
                  b.) about 1-2 minutes longer than it should have been

TKD

Comment

does take kid a little longer to get the choke than if he was fighting a total fucking moron

(only a little though)

Comment

Originally posted by Alex
                      does take kid a little longer to get the choke than if he was fighting a total fucking moron

(only a little though)
                      It's only because he was trying to get his face out of that rat's nest, who knows what the hell is living in that thing. Personally, if I were in that situation, my first concern would be getting my face away from a potential environmental hazard before anything else.

Comment

yeah i would never be the big spoon if the other person had an afro. frizzy hair is already pretty fuckin bad

Comment

The big spoon? Is that some sort of NZ innuendo for homogay?

Comment

spooning noob, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooning

GET LEARNED

big spoon is the one behind

Comment

Originally posted by Sirc
                              The big spoon? Is that some sort of NZ innuendo for homogay?
                              I want to beat up your avatar......

LOL at Kiwis and 'big spoons' you'd think they'd be used to frizzy hair what with all the first hand experience with sheep and what not ;)

TKD

Comment

Sorry Alex...

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                                Spooning is considered a mild form of physical intimacy.
                                You iz ghey.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X