No announcement yet.

For those who missed "Fight Science"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to watch more of fight science. It sucked donkey dick. And i also refuse to watch more Katana nutriding. Instead, watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87790122256202

Comment

You cannot deny the mighty power of the Katana (d10 damage plus your strength modifier FTW!!)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk4oLyho2is
      "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
      - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

thanks for the clips

Comment

You're welcome. I suggest that you introduce yourself in newbietown and fill out your profile next. Welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

it was entertaining
            Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Originally posted by Backdraft
              I refuse to watch more of fight science. It sucked donkey dick. And i also refuse to watch more Katana nutriding. Instead, watch this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...87790122256202
              Sweet Holy Jesus! LOOK at the comments on that video! The greatest collection of ridiculous, anime-nutridiong shit I have ever seen!

"The ultimate warrior fights with a desert eagle in one hand and a katana in the other... nobody messes with that guy in a fight."
              "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
              A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
              -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

To be honest, I have'nt watched that video in forever, and now that you mention it, those comments are really really gay.

Comment

I'm ressurecting the "bestest youtube quotes" thread so I can display some of my trophies from that hellhole.
                  "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                  A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                  -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X