X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glen Levy - "I want you to go on a journey with me to confirmed gaydom."

Comment

Originally posted by pl4zM4
      He was also a small chinese guy. A 130 lb. guy will not have as much force in his punch then a similiarly trained 200 lb. guy.
      yeh it figures.

in that case then the whole premise of the show is flawed, because there was no ecological validity. They needed to get people of similar size and level of training for it be at all acurate.

Comment

Anybody heard of these "legends" they speak of...

I've never heard of a "martial arts master" reading minds or knowing moves before they've been done...nor have I heard any legends of "a ninja's supernatural balance"...or that "a martial artist can strike faster than a snake!"...

And along the same lines...I'm willing to bet that if you take any competitive athlete (well, minus things like bowling, golf, or um...poker...because apparently poker players are athletes) and measure their reaction time, they'd do just as well as the martial artists...

Comment

Pool players probably have shitty reaction time, too.

No, the legends were bullshit. I was looking forward to the program, which means I was REALLY let down. What a crock of crap.

Oh, and I have to point out again that "Kung Fu beats the serpent." Sweet!
          "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
          - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

I wasted almost 2 hours loading and watching that crap! What a waste of time and tax-payers money!

Utter horse shit.

Comment

this is the only white ninja with my respect:

(whiteninjacomics.com)

Comment

I remember a movie from the 70s called White Ninja...I was a kid when I saw it and I still thought it sucked. Mind you, at the I thought American Ninja was the coolest movie ever, so it must have been REALLY bad...
                "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
                - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

batman begins had ninjas in it, and i liked it.

however, the bujinkan probably got like hundreds of new students after that movie..

which is really unacceptable.

bruce wayne should have instead fled in anguish to brazil and learned brazilian jiujitsu from helio.

Comment

Originally posted by MacWombat
                    Unless your fighting on plum poles, which according to ninjas' many hours of watching Xena: Warrior Princess, happens quite often.
                    Actually, he was on the show. No really, I can't make this shit up.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1355683/
                    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
                    https://www.fitocracy.com/group/2988/

Comment

you cant use bjj on sky scrapers and roofs! you'll roll off!

Comment

you may roll off, but a good grappler knows to always land on top!

and let me tell you, a ten story drop onto someone's chest is as street-effective as it gets!

Comment

Originally posted by noto
                          Actually, he was on the show. No really, I can't make this shit up.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1355683/
                          Oh My God? Do you know what this means? It means I'm a psychic. I must be a chi master or something.

***Runs off and starts ki training. FUCK BJJ!
                          I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Who cares if you roll off the building? Just breakfall moron.
                            Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Comment

Dear lord Fight Science sucked. It was everything I had hoped it woul'nt be. What a dissapointement.

Comment

Originally posted by Backdraft
                                Dear lord Fight Science sucked. It was everything I had hoped it woul'nt be. What a dissapointement.
                                Actually Fight Science is CORRECT, it is Bullshido which is wrong, remember! Science is afterall superior to common sense. Bullshido has lost its very essence and ought to close down!

Afterall Fight Science is completely right when they say "The ultimate weapon, blah blah blah, folded steel, blah blah blah, almost unbreakable*, blah blah blah could cut through limbs like butter* and easily pierce through armor*, blah blah blah, the ultimative weapon*, the katana!"

* Bullshit

The link to the one with the katana: (could someone please tell me how to post the YouTube video directly into one's post?)
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhE-PnTqryc

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X