Stupid question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid question

Ok, here we go with the usual stupid question whose answer is already given in another post: what is required to use private messages?

More posts (last I heard it was 20, but then you have that already, so must be a higher number now), or get a Supporting Membership :20bux:.
    BJJ Beginner FAQ, Artemis BJJ, GrappleThon.org (BJJ for Charity)

Comment

Ok, start the flooding :XXjester:

Comment

its like 55 posts or something

Comment

Seriously guys, this means that I'll be forced to post a lot of senseless messages like this one.

Comment

Or. go to other newbie's posting and say something like....Welcome to BullShido..works everytime! Oh yes...Welcome to BullShido.

Comment

"Bullshido"!

You can always post in the gallery. Postcount++ posts will get you dumped in Trollshido. Just participate naturally because otherwise, it's not helping anyone or contributing to anything.

Or, yeah, :20bux: .

Comment

The $20 would be a better idea. After all, the site does not run by photosynthesis, you know? :tongue3:
                Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Very well, I have to make myself clear on this: I am a skinflint, a miser, a chapskate, a niggard.

Besides, I have no credit card, no Paypal, no nothing, so please accept it as it is and let me skulk peacefully in these forums.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X