Hey guys :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys :D

Hi, I've been lurking for a good two weeks now, and I've finally decided to register and participate :D

In the past I have studied Wing Chun, which most of you (from what I have read) don't hold a very high opinion of haha.

Im here mostly for some good laughs and to just learn as much as I can about most martial arts. Hope to be contributing soon :D

Are you studying any martial arts currently, or if not, interested in taking any?

I did the chun for a while, I'm never going back. :P

Oh, and welcome to Bullshido.

Comment

Oh wc is just fine as long as you cross train (a lot).
      "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

I've stopped training for the past two years or so mostly because University + a part time job leaves me with little time to devote to training -__-

I would like to continue training again soon though when im all finished with school.

Hopefully I can sorta get a good feeling of which form of martial arts is right for me by reading through most of the posts here.

thanks for the warm welcome :D

Comment

Glad to see you have an open mind. Welcome to Bullshido.
          I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Yes...Welcome to BullShido.

Comment

Could I please add a 'Welcome to Bullshido'.
              I too am an ex-chunner. I hope you read around and settle on an MA which trains properly, and actually works.

Comment

ive never done any _ing _un myself but if it wasnt for Bullshido who knows if i would have or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Axelton
                  ive never done any _ing _un myself but if it wasnt for Bullshido who knows if i would have or not.
                  You would have for sure. You'd be playing sticky hands right now with your buddy Rufus.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
                    You would have for sure. You'd be playing sticky hands right now with your buddy Rufus.
                    oh god the mental images are just too much!:new_Eyecr

Comment

Originally posted by Axelton
                      oh god the mental images are just too much!:new_Eyecr
                      So you do have a buddy called Rufus?

Comment

yeah, there's alot of info here, i'm actually fucktard surprised at the sheer amount whenever I think about it. look aroujnd. go find a real martial art.

welcome to the bullshido. prepare to be bullied.

Comment

Meh? He's in Newbie Town not much bullying to be had here.

Welcome to Bullshido (look out for Doc X he's really mean) and enjoy the main forums. My suggestion, keep an open mind and try not to get into silly arguments.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

hey TKD BB is that you in your avatar? if so how the hell did u get a ufc belt?! lol

Comment

I don't get it Axelton.
                              I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X