Hello from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Canada

Saying hello from the north country, any other Kenpo addicts from Canada here ?

Hello fellow Canadian! I can't say that I'm a fan of AK. Welcome to the site, though!
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Yeah, people here don't like AK, but they love Clyde, a AK 7th bb who does throwdowns, and does them well.
      "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Comment

Bring on the Canadians!
        Last edited by HearWa; 11/19/2006 9:39pm, .

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido. We do our best to tolerate Americans here...:5yeah:
          " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Comment

A Canadian doing an American style? Sacrilege!
            Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

The question is, what province are you from.

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido. Always room for yet another Canadian.

Comment

We let Canadians join?!? When did this change?

Welcome, as mentioned which of the lovely 4 states in Canada are you from?

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up." Henry Rollins

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, I'm in London, Ontario. So there's not alot of Kenpoists here, eh. I met Clyde last year in Vegas, awesome guy and Kenpoist.

Comment

did you meet clyde at the throwdown? if so did he woop on yah? =p

Comment

:gwbdance:

Originally posted by Jorec
                        The question is, what province are you from.
                        Why don't you update yours in your location field?
                        Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by Axelton
                          did you meet clyde at the throwdown? if so did he woop on yah? =p
                          I was at a Kenpo camp in Vegas and Clyde was one of the instructors. No, I haven't had a butt kicking from Clyde yet but I'm sure in the future I'm bound to get one, LOL

Comment

The only important question: Do you think GSP is the greatest Canadian (person) to ever live?
                            I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

There's no shortage of Kenblo on here.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X