Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a noob

Hi all,

Yes, I'm a noob and the reason why I'm posting this is so I don't get that annoying "Our records indicate that you have never posted on Bullshido."
    message.

Cheers,
    kucing

hi. welcome.

Comment

it'll come back.

it always comes back.

Comment

You know, I'm replying to this thread to get rid of the very same message. do you prefer demons or dice? you gat game o whun?

Comment

Hey. I'm Rob and I suffer from acute newbness.
          How are we?

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
            I feel that I'll like it here. <insert smirking smiley here>

Comment

Rob wyld , get your own introductory thread, .they're free, and encouraged. are you trying to upstage young kucing? i will hunt you down and eat you. if you
              think you taste good?

Comment

you all suck......................................jk

Comment

Do you really have a pic of Avril Lavigne as your avatar?
                  You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

I am a noob too.

Comment

yes, yes you are

Comment

Welcome to Bullshido Kucing. What style of karate do you do? Do you spar? What is the sparring like? What general area are you from?

All the other first time posters, make your own thread and answer these please. Again, welcome to bullshido.
                        I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Originally posted by manitobamantis
                          Rob wyld , get your own introductory thread, .they're free, and encouraged. are you trying to upstage young kucing? i will hunt you down and eat you. if you
                          think you taste good?
                          Holy ninjers, I started posting the same month as you and I've got 8 times your post count. What a sad fuck.

And welcome to Bullshido, for the fresh meat above.

Comment

Wellcome newcomers.
                            To the other guys: what is the record amount of newbies losing their posting-virginity within a first post of a newbie?
                            Tonuzaba

CLICK & WATCH
                            :
                            I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid shit back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
                            " - by Vorpal

Comment

Originally posted by MacWombat
                              Welcome to Bullshido Kucing. What style of karate do you do? Do you spar? What is the sparring like? What general area are you from?

All the other first time posters, make your own thread and answer these please. Again, welcome to bullshido.
                              sorry, I'm been in Goju-Ryu for the past 8 years. We spar every so often, wearing hands and feet pads. Sparring is mostly amoung each other, unfourtently we don't inter-mix with other styles too often. Sparring is pretty intense, we don't do it for points, just too pound each other and learn. I'm in the DFW area.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X