Kajukenbo Sifu Rick Collete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kajukenbo Sifu Rick Collete?

Does anyone know anything about this guy? his webpage is currently down and i want to know more about him as im having issues with my current school im looking into this guy.

This should be in YMAS or Newbietown.

Comment

Shoot a PM to Bishop, he should know.

Comment

alright ill ask bishop

Comment

You've got a PM

Comment

Comment

Yes I am, that is a fucking fact Sifu. But now they are deleting it I see many posts by others, same shit so I try and you want to have different rule's. Fuck you .

I am doing my part of the task, so youwant to kill messenger LOLOLLL

Talk to Brad, Master at Arms.

Gary

Comment

This is thread spamming, Gabster.

You are entitled to your opinion, and Bullshido won't ban you for that...but what you're doing now is cluttering up this thread with completely unrelated stuff.

As Sherlock Holmes would say, "Bad form, Watson."

Could we please get back to discussing Rick Collete? I've actually heard of him before, so I'm curious as to what the consensus is.
                Originally posted by Exodus
                Helio was submitted by Kimura

Comment

So now you are a moderator??? I posted it because there was a topic going on and I saw asswipe Bishop over hear and posted it.
                  When I get important message to John I am doing my best for him to receive it, It is from Sonny to him OK.

John wants to pull Sijo out all the time, have him post me a message from them I know they know me for my name has come up numerous times of late. Maybe, Bill Ryusaki will send me a message, John was trying to get me in touch with him so I could find out all the scoop. Buy Bill does not know John WTF is going on???

LOLOL They eat a lot of Spam in Hawaii...

Gary
                  Last edited by Gabster; 11/18/2006 11:46pm, .

Comment

I am on topic, very focused, can't you tell. I am coming at him straight on bad dude, can't you see that. LOLOL all the rrestrictions and I am still getting the word out.

Topic, I am on is John and Danjo bad people and they need come.up.pance now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country or there honorable leaders not the dishonorable. But not here in kajukenbo lair HUH...It is like hole in wall gang of old..news where is news? I am here.

What do you think "butch" good stuff?

Gary

Comment

Bad sifu you tell me which thread they have been coming at me from all of them, you pick the spot I'll be there...Do you have the Nor Cal Tat?

Gary

Comment

Bad sifu and others check this out about the gangs I am talking about.

http://www.nagia.org/Gang%20Articles...ic%20Gangs.htm

Many of these upright guys are in Kaju org. I know for I go to many seminars and see the tats...

Thes guys displaythem all the time, Read and know.

Gary

Comment

Lets see, we have maybe three regular posters who are Kaju, and none on staff who do this art and we're a Kaju lair. I don't know what your smoking Gary but its obviously too good to be legal.

Comment

Ok Samuel have you been having trouble to day with yours site? I posetd 5 things and they never came Up I left at other times today I could not get in I notified Ted and he mentioned the same thing so lets start there.

As far as Kaju That is good to know. But it does not allow me to lighten up for if that is the case where has all the support for My amigos come from. And Why would John be here or better why am I here then???

ome more information for Mr in the know and wants to meet me in sacramanto some time next week sifu

Read...

Gang Laws Gang News Gang Reports Gang Names Gang Areas Speakers Site Map

Names of Gangs | answers.com |. To up-date this info send e-mail to [email protected]

Comment

"Ok Samuel have you been having trouble to day with yours site? I posetd 5 things and they never came Up I left at other times today I could not get in I notified Ted and he mentioned the same thing so lets start there.

As far as Kaju That is good to know. But it does not allow me to lighten up for if that is the case where has all the support for My amigos come from. And Why would John be here or better why am I here then???

ome more information for Mr in the know and wants to meet me in sacramanto some time next week sifu

Read..."

I myself could not get on the site today for several hours since it was down. Secondly when the site is having problems sometimes the post will not process when you hity the post quick reply button and you have to use the advanced option which does take longer.

I am not sure what the comment you made about support means but it could never be that people are more sympathetic to Danjo and Bishop then you because they don't babble and engage in paranoid ramblings the way you do, Right?

Face it, Bullshido doesn't take sides in the Gaston/Bishop controversy, but people don't like you because of the crap you spend a lot of time posting instead of actually getting to the point.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X