Takedowns on pavement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Takedowns on pavement

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's a video of two kids fighting in what looks like a parking lot...one tries to "box" the other's obviously a wrestler...good slams/takedown...I can only imagine what would have happened if they didn't break it up at the very end...

http://www.yikers.com/video_dude_get..._pavement.html

No shit, the end was setting up to be some serious Matt Hughes shit. That would have been very bad.

Comment

I like this video of _ing _hun sparring:
      http://www.yikers.com/video_girls_bi...ach_other.html

Comment

Fuck I wish the other pals handn't stopped the wrestler dude from slamming the boxer-wannabe on his head. Shit, if somebody slammed the fuck out of me like that, I would roll over and show my fucking belly as a sign of submission. That guy is a wrestler, no doubt about that - I'm saving this clip on youtube as proof that grappling/wrestling does work on glass and lava :P

Also, that other guy didn't know how to box... or do anything at all to begin with. By trying to save face and go at the wrestler again and again, he really risked getting seriously fucked up...

... I really wished they didn't break up the fight, though.
        Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenJonas
          No shit, the end was setting up to be some serious Matt Hughes shit. That would have been very bad.
          I think I'm evil and going straight to hell cuz I really wanted to see that executed :evil6:
          Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

When are people going to understand that the point of grappling is not to slam YOURSELF onto the ground/pavement/broken glass, but rather your OPPONENT, who is too smart to train in grappling?

And yes, this video (and the streetfighter vs. MMA and the judo throw one and others) is a great thing to have on hand for the''wrestle no work on street" crowd.
            "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
            A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
            -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

well the wrestler dude showed the non believers once again that piss, semen, discarded needles, blood, glass, lava, and hookers do not hurt teh grapple on teh street.

Comment

Originally posted by La Muchacha
                I really wished they didn't break up the fight, though.
                You wish a kid got spiked onto pavement, on his skull...

Comment

You could see the lava, right at the 1:00 mark!!!
                  Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices.
                  - Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by Epicurus
                    When are people going to understand that the point of grappling is not to slam YOURSELF onto the ground/pavement/broken glass, but rather your OPPONENT, who is too smart to train in grappling?
                    OH THATS what I've been doing wrong.

Comment

You guys are idiots.... he clearly had his lava shirt on... too bad for the other guy who didnt!

Comment

Originally posted by El Cracky Puto
                        You wish a kid got spiked onto pavement, on his skull...
                        Yes. And he is not a kid. Anyone over 15 is not a kid. That's old enough to know what to get into. And he got it coming.

He repeatedly went for it, even when it was apparent he had no chance against this dude. Moreover, on the 3rd round, he asked the wrestler to let him go off the clinch ("let me go. let me go.") just to try, one more time to rush him.

I'd say the wrestler showed a lot of restrain in not spiking onto the pavement in the first, second and even third round. If you constantly put your finger in a fan just to prove something, and eventually you get it broken, you got it coming.

Same with this man. And notice that I say man. Not kid, man. He got it coming, he was trying to do damage as well, even after he the wrestler let him go as he requested. I have no sympathy for retards who keep coming for more. If he wants "Darwin", let him get it.

Comment

I think being a member of those Contra deathsquads has fucked with your head.

Comment

Yes. Actually the contra remarks is kind of true. And proud of thank you very much.

Comment

That is either the most fantastic troll post ever, or you are completely fucking insane.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X