Why I Love Judo. By Black Mariah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I Love Judo. By Black Mariah

Let's see you BJJ'ers and chunfags counter THIS one.

TKD probably wins this battle though.

The End.

umm...they arent that hot, at least fom what i see

Comment

shitty angle and hair in way makes for a shitty picture. do you have any of them having hot lesbo sex? i'd prefer that.

Comment

Those girls look like they're not a day older than thirteen. I can only hope that they're your sisters or daughters and that the implied reason you love judo is the wholesome, family environment....

If you had consulted other members of the judo community first, maybe the this thread would have started out something like this:

Comment

Boxing wins again.

Comment

Baka!

BJJ FTW!!!

GMW

Comment

Originally posted by HoratioHooah
              Those girls look like they're not a day older than thirteen. I can only hope that they're your sisters or daughters and that the implied reason you love judo is the wholesome, family environment....
              I was going more for the inclusiveness aspect... how anyone can be accepted into judo. It doesn't matter what color your skin is, what religion you are, what gender, income bracket, nationality, political leanings, none of this matters.

As long as you have hot lesbian sex on the mat, it's all good. :love3:

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<My avatar
                [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

Originally posted by GRAB MY WRIST
                  Baka!

BJJ FTW!!!

GMW
                  The lower half of her face scares me. Looks like it was Photoshopped on from a picture of Shogun or something.

The rest just makes me want to take up BJJ wherever she lives. :besos:

Comment

I think I may simultaneously win and lose the thread for boxing with this. (Definitely not safe for work)

Too bad their form is terrible. Check out the magic 180 degree jab on page 2.

And yes, some of the models are not very pretty. Take it up with Javier.
                    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

That boxing site is more bizarre than erotic.
                      カンフー

Comment

Since when are bizarre and erotic two different things?
                        I think only idiots assume that someone who trains for the ring can't make the switch to the street as soon as things change. - dweidman

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                          That boxing site is more bizarre than erotic.

Comment

This is a huge disservice to judo.
                            Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
                            Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Comment

You judo folks just have pictures? How do we know that wasn't compliant?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19298589389456

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X