Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The UN-official "2006 Worst Martial Art Evar" award.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The UN-official "2006 Worst Martial Art Evar" award.

It's time for the award of awards, the creme-de la creme of crap. Which of these arts do think is the absolute worst? Which would you absolutely not train in, even if paid for? What's the absolute bottom of the barrel? (Yellow Bamboo was not included because it's too fringe to be considerd a "martial art")

The nominees are:

Aikido:

Systema:

Bujinkan:

_ing _un:

Krotty:

Monkey Kungfu:

Anything Korean:

Poll is open for seven days (or untill people get bored, whichever comes first) so get your votes in!
    Aikido
    20.10%
    Systema
    10.55%
    Bujinkan
    17.59%
    _ing _un
    23.62%
    Krotty
    3.52%
    Monkey Kungfu
    10.05%
    Anything Korean
    14.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Virus; 11/13/2006 3:36am, .

I voted for aikido. I've seen some guys train, seen vids ect and I reckon it's the most absurd "training" I've ever seen. Guy does a forward roll while I hold his hand. That's the technqiue. Then they go on about how awesome they for it.

Comment

Oh and if you want to comment on why your vote deserves to be the bottom of this bunch then that's cool too.

Comment

I think white crane should be added. Seriously, look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTlTc5OHuo

Comment

Fang Shen Do? Poo sniffing and fake heart attacks for the win?
          "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
          "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
          "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
          "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
          "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
          "More God delusions." - DAYoung
          "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

Fang shen do is too obscure.

Comment

_ing _un for me. Although Booj was a very close second.

Comment

_ing _un, though aikido a close second.

Comment

Systema shouldn't be on this list. I do not approve.

Comment

This is a hard one

Well i had to go with "monkey style" but there are a lot of good choices on there for the worst.....

Comment

Originally posted by Iscariot
                      Fang Shen Do? Poo sniffing and fake heart attacks for the win?
                      FSD falls under Wing Chun.

I voted Aikido.

Comment

Originally posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
                        Systema shouldn't be on this list. I do not approve.
                        Since when has your opinion counted.

Now flush your head in the toliet.

Comment

My opinion is, in fact, a seperate entity from the body it now inhabits, it has been a vital part of Earth's history, and that of the Universe, since the beginning of time. It was the cause of the Big Bang, and evolution on this planet. It is indestructible and will only end its influence when entropy stops. It is the beginning and the end. The alpha and omega. It created you and can destroy you.

Now, shitpuppet, go fuck yourself.

Comment

They all sucked majorly, but KMA has the potential to be good.

Monkey kung fu is retarded, but on t3h str33t screeching and flinging poo at one's opponent may just be a viable option.

Karate is the same as KMA.

Bujinkan might have been my choice if it had been "Ninjering" or something, but if I said I did Bujinkan people would just nod and smile politely. Too obscure.

Systema is the same as Bujinkan.

Aikido....aikido came very close. Goddamn, so much of that shit is useless. And they've got that weird cult thing going on. And Magic Pants.

However, _ing _un sucks the big, hairy, chancre-covered pus-oozing dick. And the sheer amount of mass delusion and stupidity it creates is mindblowing.

Comment

This shit is so old it's starting to wrap around to new.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X