Please vote it down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please vote it down

Just saw this on urbandictionary. Please in the name of god vote this crap down to where it should be. Click the thumbs down on the top right corner.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Wing+chun

1. wing chun
    28 up, 2 down

Kung fu style comprised of blindingly fast hand techniques e.g. punching and trapping, occasional kicks, and a remarkable 'anit-grappling' technique, used to neutralise grappling techniques.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

I've already cast my vote in the name of democracy. 4 down so far.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Downvote. Captain America approves this message.

Comment

yeah there's some more on there. Dim Mak is quite amusing. I think someone should be assigned to make REAL descriptions of various arts, and then we all go vote :)
        Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
        ...Willing is not enough you must do
        ~Bruce Lee

Comment

My vote is with you.

Comment

Down, down down. The second one is fine. The first one is an advertisement.
            "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
            A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
            -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

I feel sad for anyone that uses urbandictionary for anything other than a sunday afternoon boredom/hangover cure. Still voted down, just for the anti-grappling crap.

Comment

voted up
                Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Comment

Originally posted by feedback
                  voted up
                  A pox on ye, and may all your descendants turn queer on their twenty-sixth birthday!
                  "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
                  A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
                  -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

I actually made an entry of Kyokushin but it hasn't been approved yet.
                    カンフー

Comment

I didn't write this kempofist.

11. Karate 3 up, 24 down

A martial arts style which is totally ineffective in MMA competitions like UFC and Pride. Every time a Karate dude gets in the ring, he is either knocked out or taps out. If you want to learn self defense, study grappling, wrestling, or kick boxing.

Karate is only good against opponents who are untrained. Even then, you still may get knocked out.......

Rick Davis got knocked out by Melvin Guillard at UFC 60. I should have saw that coming.....Rick Davis studied Kenpo Karate!
                      カンフー

Comment

Where can I vote up for urbandictionary ceasing to exist?

Comment

Rabble rabble rabble! vote it down! rabble rabble rabble!

Comment

And of course we all need to vote down the ninjershttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ninjutsu

dooo iiit

Comment

Another nay vote has been cast!
                              Walrus Mike

http://www.phillymma.com/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X