Butthole TaekwonDo Instructors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butthole TaekwonDo Instructors

I really want to say Asshole TaekwonDo Instructors but it's against the thread starting rules. Let's see what do I remember about the TaeKwonDo school I went to when I was 11, 9 or whatever.

This instructor asked all the kids including me what was their religion one by one. He also asked me how many brothers and sisters I had.

After that he asked only the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese kids to say "shrimp fried rice"

I told my mom in the car the next day what he asked and told the kids in the class. She went in and told all the black and brown belt instructors that if they ever did anything like that again she we tell all the parents and put them out of business. My mother also said she would kick all their motherfucking asses up and down the dojo.
    カンフー

ok. so.....

this was actually a part of another thread right?

Comment

No. I created this thread.
      カンフー

Comment

Does anyone else have any other stories.
        カンフー

Comment

Figures an Aikidoka would need his mom to beat up his TKD instructors.
          "Emevas,
          You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
            I really want to say Asshole TaekwonDo Instructors but it's against the thread starting rules. Let's see what do I remember about the TaeKwonDo school I went to when I was 11, 9 or whatever.

This instructor asked all the kids including me what was their religion one by one. He also asked me how many brothers and sisters I had.

After that he asked only the Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese kids to say "shrimp fried rice"

I told my mom in the car the next day what he asked and told the kids in the class. She went in and told all the black and brown belt instructors that if they ever did anything like that again she we tell all the parents and put them out of business. My mother also said she would kick all their motherfucking asses up and down the dojo.
            Why is "shrimp fried rice" consider a bad thing. Is it a racist/degoratory remark in Texas? I just don't follow your story Mr Jones.

GMW

Comment

think about it he gets the asian kids to say "shlimp flied lice".

Comment

Originally posted by Emevas
                Figures an Aikidoka would need his mom to beat up his TKD instructors.
                Dude I was like 4ft tall.

Dude did you take a break from bullshido? I haven't seen you around.
                カンフー

Comment

Originally posted by GRAB MY WRIST
                  Why is "shrimp fried rice" consider a bad thing. Is it a racist/degoratory remark in Texas? I just don't follow your story Mr Jones.

GMW
                  In America it's considered a very racist joke. Chinese and a couple of people in other Asian countries can't prounce the R sound. Mark explains it pretty well.

Originally posted by markcos262
                  think about it he gets the asian kids to say "shlimp flied lice".
                  カンフー

Comment

so people taking a asian martial art are making fun of asians??? What assholes! well thats the south for ya

Comment

Shit, welcome to American.

Comment

America, fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by bad credit
                          Shit, welcome to American.
                          Originally posted by bad credit
                          America, fuck.

HA!!! That speaks volumes right there.

Comment

Originally posted by HwangJangLee
                            so people taking a asian martial art are making fun of asians??? What assholes! well thats the south for ya
                            Umm this was in Fremont California. I'm not from Texas.
                            カンフー

Comment

This is officially one of the stupidest threads in a long while.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X