Tracy's Kenpo Master

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gabster
    No I did not throw the switch but I did watch with earnest (news) for he was a very Bad dude and needed his just reward. Truly a person with a terrible past and I was in it.

When I saw his picture as a youth I remembered him he was a very striking individual and for that and his history of being one of the leaders in a movement that has caused America and the inner cities some real harm, I was glad he finally got his reward.
    In which year did you arrest Tookie?

Comment

Tookie was either 16 or 17 I am not sure about it now, but it was in 77th division back around 1974/75 I believe. Did you know him then? I was working "tad" gangs at the time with a spanish officer, we were stationed at Georgia street out off Pico and Fig, "Metro" we drove up Fig and got him after information was put out about him 211'ing a drycleaning establishment. Beat up the old man pretty bad.
      He jumped on the bus and was just getting off when we noticed him. It was a very good arrest. He was a bad hombre. But gone now, me I am still here.

If it was not him it was a clone. But the picture really rang a bell. I am going to see If I can follow this up, it has been 30 + years and yes I could be mistaken about the dates. I worked Metro, for about 4 years, It is now a blurr without a form or note book to go by, I need refreshing information. You know the drill right? So many arrests during that time but he stood out big time, vicious dude as I said.

Comment

Tookie was either 16 or 17 I am not sure about it now, but it was in 77th division back around 1974/75 I believe. Did you know him then? I was working "tad" gangs at the time with a spanish officer, we were stationed at Georgia street out off Pico and Fig, "Metro" we drove up Fig and got him after information was put out about him 211'ing a drycleaning establishment. Beat up the old man pretty bad.
        He jumped on the bus and was just getting off when we noticed him. It was a very good arrest. He was a bad hombre. But gone now, me I am still here.

If it was not him it was a clone. But the picture really rang a bell. I am going to see If I can follow this up, it has been 30 + years and yes I could be mistaken about the dates. I worked Metro, for about 4 years, It is now a blurr without a form or note book to go by, I need refreshing information. You know the drill right? So many arrests during that time but he stood out big time, vicious dude as I said.
        You went from knowing you arrested him to "I am not sure, it was a long time ago?"

Liar....

Tookie would NOT have been a Juvenile as you said he was in 1974/75. He would have been 21/22 years old.

He was born December 29, 1953.

1974 - 1953 = 21.

You said...

I use to work gangs in LA remember I told you that. I and my partner arrested a Young man on a 211 in Watts in the 70's his name was "tookie" beat the fuck out of a nice korean and stole some clothes because he thought the korean would be afraid of him. Well he was not and he went to Jail.

The Late "Tookie" that is..Juvie at the time. Big and bad huge Afro big man asshole and he didnot do one fuking thing when he heard,... "Metro" put your hands in the air.. .
        So wrong again you lying sack of shit. If you arrested him then you would KNOW if he went to juvie or not. Now that I called your bluff you want to do a little research. Keep up the lies man.....You make this too easy....

Strange how on none of his arrest records a Gary A. Brewer appears......

Comment

Well he went to jail and that was what happened so if my thought on his age is wrong so be it. It could have been a mistake but I am very sure from the picture of him it was he.

If I am able to, I'll try to verify but to many posts to little time. Dan will find out who I am on wed. so he can then tell you folks. I'll show him all he needs, to pass on the information to you. OK?
          Meanwhile you are boring me and I have to leave... Bye.

Comment

Well he went to jail and that was what happened so if my thought on his age is wrong so be it. It could have been a mistake but I am very sure from the picture of him it was he.

If I am able to, I'll try to verify but to many posts to little time. Dan will find out who I am on wed. so he can then tell you folks. I'll show him all he needs, to pass on the information to you. OK?
            Will all of your personalities be fighting him at the same time?

Comment

Danjo, you have finally figured out how it is going to go down, He won't know which personality will show, so when he has to fight me he will have to fight one or all of them. That being the case, the multiple opponents will be a major thing for him to be able to deal with, plus the huge size difference (if he is about your size) at least 50 pounds. LOL..He is truly screwed So, I am the driver (battery driven), not to mention the Hammer (nail gun multiple shots available)...

But not to worry I will be there. Plus this is like all of the seminars I have been to no pictures. LOLOLOLOLO. We will sell the DVD later, Bishop can copy it like he did the Kenpo Net deal on Mitose, that was taken from all the work that Pat Munk did.
              We will split it for the fund that is in Nor Cal and gets people promotions with out earning them. They are buying them I understand, is that true...

Some one mentioned that is what is happening now in the upper ranks of kajukenbo, one of the reason's Sonny is angry with how the organization is going. Sijo needs to allow someone to take over until Alvin can take the reins or else there will be nothing left and no one to promote for him to make some extra dough.

This really needs some emoticons, when can I start using them again? Where is patfromlogan when you need him?

I was thinking if I did have to pose for pictures I could wear a mask you know one of those flour sacks they wear in the south. Or it could be a rice sack that they have in Hawaii, that would be better yet? Maybe the monkey will loan me his?
              Last edited by Gabster; 11/21/2006 4:11am, .

Comment

Yeah....a mistake....The only mistake you made was lying to us. You didnt think I couldnt check that out? You are a liar. I have shown this time and time again.

Shut the Fuck Up.

You will try to verify? No need asshole...I verified it for you. You lied. What other proof do you need? You were so sure of your story until I pointed out the obvious flaws and now sudddenly your memory aint so good? You are a liar, and a coward.

Shut the Fuck Up.

I am waiting for your next lie...please carry on.

Shut the Fuck Up.

Comment

Why do people lie to try and impress other people on the internet? Why do they try to impress people on the internet at all? I guess some people just can't stop LARPing

Comment

Question:
                    Why do people lie to try and impress other people on the internet? Why do they try to impress people on the internet at all?
                    Answer:
                    blah blah -- I am significant -- blah blah blah -- someone notice me -- blah blah blah -- I am somebody important -- blah blah blah

Comment

had the pleasure of taking a couple of intro classes from mr simmons...bs bs bs.nice enough guy but wtf, his senior students are a bit creepy but his main instructor a gal,can't rember her name was cool.almost felt sorry for her,seemed like she had been at the"dragon"for awhile and felt like this was about as good as it gets.mr simmons is nice enough but whats up with all the speed slapping?is this the norm for kenpo.all speed no thrust or force,no torque.even basic boxing teaches to go through you're punch.not stop at target an slap 30 times rapidly.so i never went back to sign up,found a danzan guy and judo club an have been at it since,badly i must say.so hard to drink and fight.cheers.

Comment

I remember it as being a bit more commercial

Originally posted by danjo View Post
                        The Tracy's hired Joe Lewis to teach them how to fight in tournaments and hired Al Dacascos to teach them how to do competitive forms. Both of these guys (Dacascos was Kajukenbo) had huge reputations of their own before their short affiliations with the Tracys.
                        The Tracy's were incredible businessmen but their schools were not known for great fighters. They felt having a champion fighter or even team of fighters would further enhance their commercial success. Joe Lewis was unattached to a school or chain of schools unlike Mike Stone or Chuck Norris. They hired him, provided that depth perception GI jacket and sent him out to represent the Tracy organization. When the team championship took place at the Elk's Club in Long Beach, CA the Tracy team had one guy that was actually a Tracy fighter, J. T. Will. The rest were Joe, John Korab and Jerry Pennington. There might have been another but I honestly don't remember. Of course, as you pointed out, the other part of the deal was that Joe would provide classes to black belts but I often wondered how that really worked. Joe was at a Tracy school supposedly to train a black belt. He was also waiting for Joey Orbillo to give him a boxing lesson. Lewis spent about 20 minutes with this unknown and soon forgotten black belt who was whining about stopping too soon. Joe hit the guy in the chest near the floating rib, the guy collapsed and decided he was done with the lesson. You had to be there.

Oh and Jerry Smith and his cousin, crazy Eddie, were great guys. Eddie rode his motorcycle through the dojo one time and everyone just busted up. Jerry hurt the knuckles on one hand and he wrapped them up in tape. They ended up being like brass knuckles. He fought a tournament in Orange County and all of the other competitors were terrified of him. Jerry was one funny guy.

Comment

Ten years.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                          X