the only way a ninja can defeat an m.m.a. person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only way a ninja can defeat an m.m.a. person

This image was captured with time lapse photography miliseconds before the child went super-sayon. All they found of the ninja could be picked up with a sponge.
    Happy Halloween!!!

That girl is the MMA person?

I hope that guy is just about to take his daughter Trick or Treating in that photo, but she wasn't wearing a costume so... *shakes head*

Comment

There is something profoundly wrong with that picture. :tongue3:
      Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

yeah its my little girl (shes 3)...she just got back from trick o'treating and threw off her costume. The sword is just a replica (ornamental metal) and no harming of daughters had occured; however the hurting of daddy occured. I have been teaching her some and she did shoot the single leg but gave up and punched me in the ding-ding. Just f.y.i.

Comment

In the ding-ding? I'm laughing so hard I'm starting to cry...
          "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
          - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Comment

Originally posted by OnceLost
            In the ding-ding? I'm laughing so hard I'm starting to cry...
            Haha I thought it was just me....I have no idea why the word "ding-ding" is so hilarious, but it is.

Comment

One of my co-workers actually came in to check on me because I was laughing so hard...
              "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."

Comment

If "ding - dong" is funny, you guys have some serious issues to resolve.

Comment

No, "ding-dong" is not very funny. "Ding-ding," on the other hand, is hilarious.

Comment

I'm laughing, only because I too have felt the wrath of three year old rage. Curled me up into the fetal position in about a half second.

In the ding ding. Heh. Gold.
                    Originally posted by pauli
                    i was once told that "do" means wrecking people's shit for your own philosophical betterment.

Originally posted by melvin_peebles
                    I could be mistaking dumbness for delusion. I'll have to go dig out my DSM IV. It's great to have stumbled upon this site. The rich fauna and flora of mental dysfunction that exists in the martial arts is amazing. It's like the Galapagos.

Comment

What is it with some girls and wanting to inflict damage to our manly parts... :(
                      "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                        What is it with some girls and wanting to inflict damage to our manly parts... :(
                        Frueudian jealousy.
                        "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
                        "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
                        "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
                        "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
                        "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
                        "More God delusions." - DAYoung
                        "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Comment

yes sacrifice your children to the dark prince...muahaha :-s

Comment

I personally think she is in trouble because ninjas have no ding dings.

Comment

"Once, in ninja camp, I ran out of shoken shuriken throwing blades, so I thought about hot chix until I got a raging hard-on and I TOTALLY ripped off my own ding-ding and threw it at someone. It would've been freaking SWEET, but my chi got twisted and I ended up hitting a car and setting off the alarm, which was cool until the dog ran away with my meat. Then I passed out."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X