X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Originally posted by KempoFist
    I always thought having a purple or higher rank made you immune to submissions from white belts whether they caught you or not???? I've been lied to!? it IS possible for me to win?
    It happens, rarely when they're serious. That's less true for me versus purples now but remains the case against browns.

Leave a comment:

• black mariah
    replied
    Originally posted by KempoFist
    I always thought having a purple or higher rank made you immune to submissions from white belts whether they caught you or not???? I've been lied to!? it IS possible for me to win?
    Sure. You just have to convince your judo instructor to let the high grade juniors into the senior randori.

Leave a comment:

• Ke?poFist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• black mariah
    replied
    On a more serious note I did manage to get a couple of good takedowns, one each on a brown and black.

But this was AFTER the brown had thrown me hard enough to count as a Triple Ippon Score in Judo Scrabble.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Originally posted by Draven
    I tapped a purple belt the other day. It was a fluke though, I caught him with a guillotine when he was shooting. 99 out 100 times he would win.
    I did the same once to a brown. Very odd mistake for him to make (once).

Leave a comment:

• Shawarma
    replied
    I tapped a purple belt the other day. It was a fluke though, I caught him with a guillotine when he was shooting. 99 out 100 times he would win.
    You have purple belts on Iceland? I'm impressed.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    I have known that ever since I read your style field.
    Apprently MT makes you retarded.
    And we all know retarded is worse than simply stupid.

Leave a comment:

• PizDoff
    replied
    Originally posted by Boyd
    Yeah, I'd like to see her work her SEX-GUARD on me !!

so lonely
    I agree with what you are saying, I read a lot of threads and YAWN.

Leave a comment:

• Draven
    replied
    Originally posted by UpaLumpa
    Apparently bjj makes you stupid.
    I have known that ever since I read your style field.

Leave a comment:

• Torakaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Boyd
    Yeah, I'd like to see her work her SEX-GUARD on me !!

so lonely
    Maybe you're not technically funny anymore, but your whitty jabs at the bullshido community make me chuckle.

Leave a comment:

• UpaLumpa
    replied
    Apparently bjj makes you stupid.

Leave a comment:

• Draven
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MacWombat
    replied
    Some of us like 10 posts per page. The smallness makes us feel secure. (so many jokes for that I know)

Leave a comment:

• pauli
    replied
    only for those people silly enough to use the default posts per page setting.

Leave a comment:

• black mariah
    replied
    Originally posted by dakotajudo
    He is saying the purple belt was 14.

In judo, US at least, blue and purple belts are junior rank only; adults (and some teens) get three levels of brown.

If you read his followup post, he's playing on the somewhat juvenile tendency of people to brag online about what happens in practice (and it happens to touch on the BJJ bias here). Anthony didn't get it.
    :thumbsup:

Bullshido: Where an inane joke makes it to three pages. And counting.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X