I tapped my first purple belt tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tapped my first purple belt tonight.

But unfortunately, I'm a judoka and not a BJJ'er so I basically beat up a 14 year old. Beautiful RNC though. Now I just need to figure out how to do it against... you know... guys my size. :|

This post was actually funny somehow, heh
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by KempoFist
      This post was actually funny somehow, heh
      It's 'cause I rule like that.

I see a lot of "I tapped a PURPLE! OMG I RULE!" threads. I mean, come on! He's been doing judo for six years! That's gotta count for something. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by black mariah
        It's 'cause I rule like that.

I see a lot of "I tapped a PURPLE! OMG I RULE!" threads. I mean, come on! He's been doing judo for six years! That's gotta count for something. ;)

Yeah, he can squeeze your really hard from the cross side position...:owneddanc

Comment

nice kick his ASS!!

Comment

I thought you were gonna use "tap" as sexual relations, implying you had sex with a BJJ purple belt, but this was a good direction to go in as well.

Comment

How can I be more like u?

Comment

But you are still a virgin.

--J.D.
                Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

14 year old Purple belt?

What BJJ school is this?
                  Originally posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
                  "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
                    14 year old Purple belt?

What BJJ school is this?
                    Originally posted by black mariah
                    But unfortunately, I'm a judoka and not a BJJ'er so I basically beat up a 14 year old. Beautiful RNC though. Now I just need to figure out how to do it against... you know... guys my size. :|
                    Reading comprehension for the win!

Comment

That sounds like he's saying the purple belt was 14 to me. Anthony's question makes sense to me.

Comment

The purple belt is a Judoka. That is, he has a purple belt in Judo, not Brazilian Jiujitsu.
                        I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by RoninPimp
                          That sounds like he's saying the purple belt was 14 to me. Anthony's question makes sense to me.
                          It's a Judo purple, because he's a judo player, in a Judo school, see?

Comment

Having sex with a bjj purple belt hot chick would be awesome. I mean you know she would do all lthe work, constantly sweeping to take the mount.
                            "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki

Comment

Already knows he is not funny

Originally posted by FictionPimp
                              Having sex with a bjj purple belt hot chick would be awesome. I mean you know she would do all lthe work, constantly sweeping to take the mount.
                              That's a damn fine idea! I wonder how long it would take to bring my wife up to purple belt level?

What? I'm tired of doing all the sweeping around my house.
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X