All martial arts derived from ancient African techniques

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All martial arts derived from ancient African techniques

It's true. Many of you out there will claim that your style of fighting was created in the recent or perhaps distant past. Some claim that Tae-Kwon-Do is derived from karate which is derived from Kung-Fu which is derived from combat Yoga which is derived from an old man in a cave. The sad fact is, all of these styles are based on the concept of moving your arms, legs, waist and head in certain ways - a theory that predates all of these so-called "inventions".

You see, humans were moving their arms and legs ever since time immermorial, but it was first practiced in the veldt land believed to have been the cradle of human life on the continent now known as Africa. Moving your arms and legs in order to do something was first invented here, including in use as a fighting technique. This style has been passed down or stolen by other cultures throughout time who claim to have "invented" a new style. Therefore all styles seen today are just cheap imitations who claim originality but deny their proud heritage.

I'm currently the only master still teaching the authentic original fighting style, whose name is a series of barks and grunts, in the modern world. Secret moves such as hitting a thing with your hand and hitting a thing with your leg have been stolen and degenerated by arts like karate, boxing, muay-thai, Kung-fu, and basketball. These arts are all derivatives "dumbed down" for use outside their original intended purpose of killing other primitive humans for mates and access to food, as well as fighting off wild cats and zebra.

I call on all people practicing an art which is not 100% original or whose origins are unclear to admit that, as a consequence, their art is crap and is inferior and indebted to the original, i.e. my style. You're all welcome to come train at my cave, where the traditions of our founding ancestors are kept alive.

I know this may be shocking to some of you, but it just goes to show how far some pretenders will go to avoid acknowledging that their art is loosely based on another one, and therefore worthless. Thank you.
    "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
    A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
    -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

I think I read this in a Hatsumi book once. :ninjafigh
    Last edited by kendamu; 10/19/2006 12:11pm, . Reason: Smilies kick ass!

Comment

Originally posted by kendamu
      I think I read this in a Hatsumi book once. :ninjafigh
      While Hatsumi's Bujinkan is of course above reproach as an effective, realistic art, his style is still totally derived from mine and therefore no good. Ninjutsu uses arm and leg movement in over 60% of their techniques, albeit not very much.
      "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
      A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
      -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Sounds very Nation of Islam...

...now that I think about it, why is it that everyone gives Scientologists so much crap and not the Nation of Islam? Not that this is on-topic or anything.

Comment

Your lame attempt at humor / satire needs work . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Karate
            Your lame attempt at humor / satire needs work . . .
            Practice makes perfect!
            -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Spaulding

...now that I think about it, why is it that everyone gives Scientologists so much crap and not the Nation of Islam? Not that this is on-topic or anything.
              they call me a hatemonger. and i hate that.

Comment

i think that if you ask africans, chinese people originated in Africa as well..

Comment

All Humaniod Life orginated from Africa. Not until Homo ergaster and Homo erectus did Early man leave Africa.

Comment

:new_all_c

Comment

I CANNOT believe someone resurrected THIS of all threads. This was during my "Early Satire" period.
                      -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Spaulding

Quick answer: Double standards of political correctness, and the well-funded real fear of being called a racist in the most vicious, vitriolic, violent and humiliating manner possible.

Originally posted by Ninjew
                        All Humaniod Life orginated from Africa. Not until Homo ergaster and Homo erectus did Early man leave Africa.
                        All homos came from Africa :biblethum
                        Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Remember that Bruce Lee quote about how there was only style of fighting, unless there were people with a third arm or leg? When those mutants show up, will they have to make up a new art, or heavily modify existing arts?

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjew
                            They moved to the suburbs to get away from all the N.... evermind.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X