No announcement yet.

Dog Brothers Martial Arts Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ar549 it's time for the fucking rubber to hit the road you've come here and spouted your shit long enough without actually doing the honorable manly thing of talking to the man you accuse of being bullshit......

For my fellow Bullshidokas I present to you a message I got today from one Mr. Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny concerning this issue..........I am reposting this with Mr. Denny's permission it is a copy and paste job nothing has been changed and if anyone has would like to take issue with it Crafty ain't hard to find and will verify this information........For your reading pleasure
    ar549 maybe one day when your vagina stops hurting you'll grow a pair and do things men do and not operate in bitch mode.

"Woof Red:

Oy vey. What a bizarre thread-- some witty rejoinders and insults are
    mixed in, as are some lucid moments by rational people interested in
    playing fairly. So for them, would you please post this:

I was introduced to Myung Gyi by my teacher Guro Inosanto. Guro I.
    also believed what MG was saying. MG had many fotos of him training in
    the field with US military units including formal shots wherein they
    posed with him with the banner of their respective units.

I found the training with him to have considerable substance on many
    levels.

When I was informed about the POWnetworks site posting something I had
    written on Eskrima Digest about MG I went and read what they had to
    say. Naturally, I was quite concerned. Over time that I knew him, the
    timeline of MG's stories had become more incredible, yet I found the
    website to be quite disreputable and to be lacking in integrity.

I am unfamiliar with the current status of the site, but at the time it
    consisted nearly entirely of anonymous accusations and hearsay
    ("Someone told me he said"). They specifically asked for accusations. They
    specifically said that anonymous was OK. They specifically said that
    hearsay was OK. ("Tell us what you have heard someone say and you don't
    need to give his name or yours" :-o :roll: :x ).

This is something I profoundly disrespect. If you are going to bring a
    man down, be man enough to put your name to it.

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is accused anonymously?

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is in trouble?

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is down?

Part of my idea you don't abandon friendship when an anonymous pack of
    dogs is yapping. You look for people who are man enough to put their
    names to what they say before dignifying it with credibility.

So, I took the time to answer them. If you read what I actually say
    (and apparently some of the posters on this thread actually did-- thank
    you) I spoke to what I personally knew and nothing else. I offered it
    simply as something for them to add to their search for truth.

In the subsequent back and forth correspondence between the people
    running the website and me I feel they acted with less than full integrity
    in what portions of my writings that they chose to post. They
    certainly left out all portions where I made telling points. They told me that
    they had trained with MG for over 20 years, but did not answer why they
    chose now to say the things that they did. They told me they would
    explain everything and give their names if I "promised not to tell".

After cleaning up my barf, I moved on and lacking respect for them,
    have since then have had nothing further to do with them.

I did ask MG why he did not respond. I would summarize his response
    thusly: "Ex-students with personal
    problems. I don't have a computer. I don't do internet. I am 70
    something years old and I am not going to spend my final days learning how
    to use computer, and how to surf the web so I can chase anonymous
    phantoms around the internet."

And so I left it there and continued training with him from time to
    time e.g. when doing a seminar in Dayton OH I would find time to get
    together with him. References to his military "record" ceased appearing on
    our website. A couple of years ago, he told me his was retiring-- and
    moving to a different state to be near his grandchildren for his final
    years.

He sent me a writing which included his retirement speech to his
    American Bando Association in which he apologized for any harm he may have
    caused and that to do so had not been his intention. Not as clear a
    statement as one may have hoped for, but there it is.

In summary:

1) I was introduced to him in a way which gave him credibility. He had
    fotos with special units which added to his credibility.
    2) His martial arts skills are outstanding-- as is his insight on deep
    levels.
    3) The plausibility of his stories became stretched, yet the
    accusations against him of which I was familiiar were anonymous and hearsay, and
    organized by people for whom I came to lack respect.
    4) In that he did not defend his record, I ceased doing so. References
    to him on our website are now in the context of martial arts.
    5) The apparent meaning of his apology is that he admits to having been
    a fraud. To have done this is to have done something profoundly wrong
    and something which has justifiably angered those who truly have served
    and suffered. I do not stand between him and that.
    6) I continue to acknowledge him as what he has been to me-- a
    teacher.

Which brings me to the question someone presented of "Qui bono?". In
    that I have not abandoned him, which I could easily and conveniently
    have done, the answer is certainly not me!

One last point, I suspect that my not-so-lucid accuser here is someone
    who presented himself on our forum as an American Muslim soldier named
    Bryan Lee who in the thread:

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=852.0

took strong objection to the "Infidel" t-shirts which Gabe Suarez and I
    wore on the cover of our joint triple DVD "Die Less Often". Although
    BL deleted his posts in a snit upon his departure except for his
    goodbye"Fcuk You" post, the counterpoints to his posts remain and may remind
    the readers here on Bullshido of the tone of the responses to accuser on
    this thread here :wink: Shortly thereafter someone forwarded me a
    thread started by BL on the AMOK forum making accusations of a similar
    nature and tone to those here.

Anyway, there it is. I think I have covered what needs to be covered,
    but if there are any reasonable questions or worthy conversation to be
    had please let me know.

The Adventure continues,
    Crafty Dog"

MississippiRed
    Strength & Honor
    RIP
    Titan Rook

Comment

MississippiRed wins the thread.

So, ar549, in conclusion:

--J.D.
      Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by ar549
        [CENTER][B] For those that dont get it, This is what its about!

Actually, what "it" (that is this thread) appears to be about is your childish attempts to appear hyper patriotic. While, in fact, all you end up doing is make yourself look like an ass.

Numerous people here have treated you with more respect than me, but you haven't bothered to answer their polite posts with actual facts any more than you've bothered to answer the more bullshido-esque posts.

Whats that? American soldiers are dying in Iraq? Well, they deserve our respect. You, on the other hand, do not. I defy you to find one post in this thread that attacks or is disrespectful to veterans. You will find plenty that are disrespectful towards you, but then you are an asshat and I sincerely doubt that you could pass even the reduced IQ test to enter the military. No one here questions the sacrifice of veterans, but you're the one trying to ride on their sacrifice - you're the one looking for respect you didn't earn by invoking the sacrifice of veterans. You're the only one here disrespecting them.

So you should, and I spell, FOXTROT UNIFORM CHARLIE KILO OSCAR FOXTROT FOXTROT. Fire for effect asswipe.
        Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Comment

Well I'll be... the alterior motive and the true poster is revealed! Patriotism my ass. His whole point is to rally people against Marc by using Gyi and POWwhatever.com as a cover. No wonder he was afraid to contact Marc. What a douche bag....

Notice the references to avoiding the war, selling shirts and videos, "real American patriotism" and how people died for our freedoms coupled with the poor grammar and the use of colors (original is in green no less).

One word... FUCKTARD.

Originally posted by Bryan Lee AKA ARDipshit in thread "Invitation to dialog to Muslims" post #75 on: June 28, 2006, 11:39:25 PM
          Crafty, When I came to your website and took the time to address you I did not come here to convert you to my religion or personal beliefs. I came as A American who felt that you promoted ignorance about my religion and personaly insulted me in the process.

I have seen some dumb dogs in my day but you truely take the big biscuit. You simply dont get it, You who bragged of being at woodstock and of being a lawyer. Ive never heard you brag of military service, Did you simply smoke away the Vietnam war or take a deferment on your patriotism until it was over or convenient? I dont believe your bullshit! Nor do I believe you are a patriot, You like many are a seller of videos and t-shirts. The "How to Kill" videos which could just as easily be used by those who would kill Americans but let your freedoms that my families blood bought and paid for with real American Patriotism protect you and your free speech even if it endagers innocent Americans at home and abroad you hypocrite.

By now you know exactly who I am so I will give you a lesson on Americanism 101. If you want to say fukk you to someone dont do it from behind your momas apron get right on up in their face and let them know exactly who your talking to, Thats the American Way. So on behalf of my religion and your offending it and me I step right up and say "Fukk You Marc!"

I came, I saw, and I stepped in dog shit as the owner has failed to keep the place clean enough for guests. Bryan Lee
          I think this thread needs to be cleaned up of the off topic girl picture posts (sorry El Macho) and returned to the Martial Arts BS, Frauds and Investigations forum to clear the name/s very wrongly accused. This I take very seriously. Mods, please respond.
          Last edited by Red Elvis; 10/21/2006 1:15am, .
          :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
          Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
          Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Comment

Sorry Red Elvis, got carried away by this dipshit of troll. Removing pics now.

Edit: Done and done.:toothy4:
            Last edited by Rubberduck; 10/21/2006 1:23am, .

Comment

Originally posted by MississippiRed
              Ok ar549 it's time for the fucking rubber to hit the road you've come here and spouted your shit long enough without actually doing the honorable manly thing of talking to the man you accuse of being bullshit......

For my fellow Bullshidokas I present to you a message I got today from one Mr. Marc "Crafty Dog" Denny concerning this issue..........I am reposting this with Mr. Denny's permission it is a copy and paste job nothing has been changed and if anyone has would like to take issue with it Crafty ain't hard to find and will verify this information........For your reading pleasure
              ar549 maybe one day when your vagina stops hurting you'll grow a pair and do things men do and not operate in bitch mode.

"Woof Red:

Oy vey. What a bizarre thread-- some witty rejoinders and insults are
              mixed in, as are some lucid moments by rational people interested in
              playing fairly. So for them, would you please post this:

I was introduced to Myung Gyi by my teacher Guro Inosanto. Guro I.
              also believed what MG was saying. MG had many fotos of him training in
              the field with US military units including formal shots wherein they
              posed with him with the banner of their respective units.

I found the training with him to have considerable substance on many
              levels.

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is accused anonymously?

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is in trouble?

Question: What do you do when a friend/teacher is down?

I did ask MG why he did not respond. I would summarize his response
              thusly: "Ex-students with personal
              problems. I don't have a computer. I don't do internet. I am 70
              something years old and I am not going to spend my final days learning how
              to use computer, and how to surf the web so I can chase anonymous
              phantoms around the internet."

And so I left it there and continued training with him from time to
              time e.g. when doing a seminar in Dayton OH I would find time to get
              together with him. References to his military "record" ceased appearing on
              our website. A couple of years ago, he told me his was retiring-- and
              moving to a different state to be near his grandchildren for his final
              years.

He sent me a writing which included his retirement speech to his
              American Bando Association in which he apologized for any harm he may have
              caused and that to do so had not been his intention. Not as clear a
              statement as one may have hoped for, but there it is.

In summary:

1) I was introduced to him in a way which gave him credibility. He had
              fotos with special units which added to his credibility.
              2) His martial arts skills are outstanding-- as is his insight on deep
              levels.
              3) The plausibility of his stories became stretched, yet the
              accusations against him of which I was familiiar were anonymous and hearsay, and
              organized by people for whom I came to lack respect.
              4) In that he did not defend his record, I ceased doing so. References
              to him on our website are now in the context of martial arts.
              5) The apparent meaning of his apology is that he admits to having been
              a fraud. To have done this is to have done something profoundly wrong
              and something which has justifiably angered those who truly have served
              and suffered. I do not stand between him and that.
              6) I continue to acknowledge him as what he has been to me-- a
              teacher.

Which brings me to the question someone presented of "Qui bono?". In
              that I have not abandoned him, which I could easily and conveniently
              have done, the answer is certainly not me!

One last point, I suspect that my not-so-lucid accuser here is someone
              who presented himself on our forum as an American Muslim soldier named
              Bryan Lee who in the thread:

http://dogbrothers.com/phpBB2/index.php?topic=852.0

took strong objection to the "Infidel" t-shirts which Gabe Suarez and I
              wore on the cover of our joint triple DVD "Die Less Often". Although
              BL deleted his posts in a snit upon his departure except for his
              goodbye"Fcuk You" post, the counterpoints to his posts remain and may remind
              the readers here on Bullshido of the tone of the responses to accuser on
              this thread here :wink: Shortly thereafter someone forwarded me a
              thread started by BL on the AMOK forum making accusations of a similar
              nature and tone to those here.

Anyway, there it is. I think I have covered what needs to be covered,
              but if there are any reasonable questions or worthy conversation to be
              had please let me know.

The Adventure continues,
              Crafty Dog"

MississippiRed
              Strength & Honor
              RIP
              Titan Rook
              He must be talking about this post made on his website on 28 June 2006.

Crafty, When I came to your website and took the time to address you I did not come here to convert you to my religion or personal beliefs. I came as A American who felt that you promoted ignorance about my religion and personaly insulted me in the process.

I have seen some dumb dogs in my day but you truely take the big biscuit. You simply dont get it, You who bragged of being at woodstock and of being a lawyer. Ive never heard you brag of military service, Did you simply smoke away the Vietnam war or take a deferment on your patriotism until it was over or convenient? I dont believe your bullshit! Nor do I believe you are a patriot, You like many are a seller of videos and t-shirts. The "How to Kill" videos which could just as easily be used by those who would kill Americans but let your freedoms that my families blood bought and paid for with real American Patriotism protect you and your free speech even if it endagers innocent Americans at home and abroad you hypocrite.

By now you know exactly who I am so I will give you a lesson on Americanism 101. If you want to say fukk you to someone dont do it from behind your momas apron get right on up in their face and let them know exactly who your talking to, Thats the American Way. So on behalf of my religion and your offending it and me I step right up and say "Fukk You Marc!"

I came, I saw, and I stepped in dog shit as the owner has failed to keep the place clean enough for guests. Bryan Lee

So remember all those who said I didn't have the balls to ask the man, Well it seems I did. It was a separate matter, one of the disfranchising of Americans based on religion. The same kind of Nazi shit played out on the Jews but Crafty and his business partner Gabe Suarez don't see it that way. Go check out Craftys other website Warrior Talk and look at all the racist ignorant bullshit over there.

I want to try and stay on topic here. If you were to see the unedited/deleted versions of the dispatches between Crafty,Myself and his posse they clearly paint me as a traitor and refer to me as a Islamofacist. That's what got me to thinking, You know this fuck was never even in the military and he is fucking with me about being less than a real American. That's when it hit me, I bet he avoided the draft or was just a pussy who didn't want to get shot at so he let some poor southern farm boy go instead of him. Look at how healthy this guy looks in the 80s in pictures. He clearly was not disabled in any way. Why not join the Military if you truly want to kick ass. So I checked around a little and look what I find. There it was Dr Gyi and him together, the same man "Marc" who talks all his patriotic bullshit don't believe any of it as evidenced by his loving relationship with a absolute scumbag liar that is Gyi who used the Army to make himself famous, He was a smart deviant but the Internet caught up with his ass and now it has caught up with no other than Crafty Dog. Its just Crafty was not nearly as Crafty as he thought he was.

I have been sitting back waiting for him to be dumb enough to respond and there he goes, Having all the time he needed with no rush to write the letter that would defend his actions and what does he do? He goes after nice people like Chuck and Mary Schantag and the POW network who are supported by the Ranger Association, the Special Forces Association and about every Military related Org. that exists today. If anyone wants to trash me that's fine, I can handle that, I will not put up with anybody in this business trashing the Army, It was just to damn good to to me. Dr Gyi and his cult members like Marc can hang around talking shit and believing it if they want to, Pissing on Army Veterans is another thing It will not be tolerated, They are the ultimate Bullshit Bullshido, had you all fooled didn't they?

Part of my idea you don't abandon friendship when an anonymous pack of
              dogs is yapping. You look for people who are man enough to put their
              names to what they say before dignifying it with credibility.

So, I took the time to answer them. If you read what I actually say
              (and apparently some of the posters on this thread actually did-- thank
              you) I spoke to what I personally knew and nothing else. I offered it
              simply as something for them to add to their search for truth.

In the subsequent back and forth correspondence between the people
              running the website and me I feel they acted with less than full integrity
              in what portions of my writings that they chose to post. They
              certainly left out all portions where I made telling points. They told me that
              they had trained with MG for over 20 years, but did not answer why they
              chose now to say the things that they did. They told me they would
              explain everything and give their names if I "promised not to tell".

After cleaning up my barf, I moved on and lacking respect for them,
              have since then have had nothing further to do with them.

Comment

Red Elvis:

I wanna keep my pony. . . .

Anyways, I felt that this thread--a few pages ago--did not deserve being in MABS since Asshat was not actually enjaged in investiation, et cetera.

Given the recent developments, I am not sure re-elevating his spew adds to anything. Perhaps, you can start a new thread in MABS with a brief summary of Asshat's complaint and Marc Denny's response as an object lesson?

--J.D.

[Edited to identify whom is being addressed.--Ed.]
                Last edited by Doctor X; 10/21/2006 1:43am, .
                Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor X
                  I wanna keep my pony. . . .

Anyways, I felt that this thread--a few pages ago--did not deserve being in MABS since Asshat was not actually enjaged in investiation, et cetera.

Given the recent developments, I am not sure re-elevating his spew adds to anything. Perhaps, you can start a new thread in MABS with a brief summary of Asshat's complaint and Marc Denny's response as an object lesson?

--J.D.

So you guys shit all over the thread and now you suggest rewriting it to make it a nice story where Im the bad guy? Total bullshit! Why dont you just read what Marc has written here. He has trashed the Schantags and POW network for the Bullshit he has tried to cover up. I have nothing to hide, Hell my real name is right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Elvis
                    Well I'll be... the alterior motive and the true poster is revealed! Patriotism my ass. His whole point is to rally people against Marc by using Gyi and POWwhatever.com as a cover. No wonder he was afraid to contact Marc. What a douche bag....

Notice the references to avoiding the war, selling shirts and videos, "real American patriotism" and how people died for our freedoms coupled with the poor grammar and the use of colors (original is in green no less).

One word... FUCKTARD.

I think this thread needs to be cleaned up of the off topic girl picture posts (sorry El Macho) and returned to the Martial Arts BS, Frauds and Investigations forum to clear the name/s very wrongly accused. This I take very seriously. Mods, please respond.

You are one of the stupid asses that fucked up the thread anyway. You guys can go ahead delete and edit all you want to but the story and facts will stay the same. Marc is full of shit, Hell there are pictures of him gaying off with Dr Gyi right there on his website, What the hell do you want for evidence a damn scratch and sniff?

Comment

So you guys shit all over the thread. . . .
                      On the contrary, you not only shat upon it, you sprayed liquid diarrhea over the walls. We--being Gentlemen of Wealth and Taste--rubbed your nose in it in the vain hope of teaching you an appreciation for manners.

You spurned such attempts to improve you, now you have been flushed into the gutter with the rest of the waste.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

"Now . . . fuck off!"

--J.D.

Comment

This is General Bullshit!

Comment

This is General Bullshit! [/B]
                          And so are you.

Comment

Moved back to the main section because of discussion of credentials of Dr. Gyi, a favorite of POW network.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Elvis

One word... FUCKTARD.

No problemo dude. I just removed the trolling content ;)
                              Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies33.htm

Okay, I've reviewed this page. What is relevant is the following.

1) With a birthdate of either 1933 or 1936 Gyi was two young to serve as a soldier in WWII. As a citizen of Burma there is no logical explaination for how he would end up serving in a Gurka unit which is made up of soldiers recruited in Nepal.

2) If he had ever been in the U.S. military (how else would he have been attached to fight with the Marines in Korea?) at least some records should have been discovered during the POW networks FOIA act requests. I understand that some of Gyi's stories indicate he held some sort of rank in the Marines. That would have definately resulted in a military record which would have been discovered.

3) If Gyi was a POW not once but twice, he would have ended up on lists of POWs which he did not. For example in Korea the UN and the Chinese and North Koreans exchanged lists of the prisoners under their control. While there is an argument that some Americans were not on this list because they were to be kept after the war, by virtue of his return, Gyi does not have that argument available.

4) If Gyi wants to argue that he did Black Ops in Vietnam during the 1960s that badly he could release his social security records that would show that he was working for some government entity in vietnam rather that a University in America.

5) I have a lot of respect for the dog brothers, but the argument that Gyi's wounds are consistant with his war stories does not conclusively prove that they are true. His actual age and the lack of an American service record when he should have one, establish that his injuries could not have been received as he claims. A mark can be consistant with a story, but that does not mean that an event happened as told, only that the mark did not obviously contradict Gyi's story. Since the dog brother in question is not a foresic pathologist, or a police surgeon and did not have access to Gyi's medical record, I respectfully suggest his conclusions regarding a wound indicating torture is probably incorrect.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X