X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flaming Fist of fury of Indian Karateka

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6055138.stm

Display of Martial Arts skill.

I can imagine that picture turning up on the 'net in years to come with captions like:
    "Proof that chi is real..."
    or
    "Hadoken! Learn the secret of fireball-jutsu in just six weeks, only $99.95"
    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

We never do that in Kickboxing. Clearly I'm training in the wrong martial art!

Anyway, cool picture. I'm sure that the people involved would readily admit that the fire is basically just for show, so let's not try to judge them for it.
      "[Fighting for Points] is doubtless very pretty, and invariably draws applause, but preferences should always be given to blows that do some business, to good straight hits that do something toward finishing the fight.
      A man who has carefully trained for brilliant tapping play, will find himself considerably out of it in case he is called upon to do any real work."
      -A.J. Newton, Boxing.

Comment

Your vindaloo is ready sir... AIIIIEEI!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Epicurus
          We never do that in Kickboxing. Clearly I'm training in the wrong martial art!

Anyway, cool picture. I'm sure that the people involved would readily admit that the fire is basically just for show, so let's not try to judge them for it.
          I agree, especially since he guy doing it is Nat Sec so I'm sure they take things like firewalking and chi blasts and thinks its all shit too. But it looks wicked awsome, I'm waiting for a punk try in on t3h st34t and post it on youtube where his body catched fire and dies while his drunken friends laugh and laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWarCheese
            especially since he guy doing it is Nat Sec
            Bomb disposal?

I'm waiting for a punk try in on t3h st34t and post it on youtube where his body catched fire and dies while his drunken friends laugh and laugh
            Some idiot Brits put petrol in fluorescent lighting tubes, lit it, and had a jedi battle... so anything's possible.
            The battle didn't go well...
            http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...ts/4575291.stm
            Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

This is clearly evidence of chi.

Nothing will convince you "skeptics."

I will pray for you!

--J.D.
              Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                Bomb disposal?

Some idiot Brits put petrol in fluorescent lighting tubes, lit it, and had a jedi battle... so anything's possible.
                The battle didn't go well...
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...ts/4575291.stm
                XD obviously, unlike this Bomb Disposing Indian man, those two weren't trained in the ways of T3H F0RC3!!!!!!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X