Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th DAN JIU JITSU Gene Roos DEFENDS AGAINST BAG OVER HEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sambo12
    No, but I'm still lurking. Judo's going well too, tapping out those blackbelts in the ne-waza. Being really really nice to them in the stand-up though cos' my Judo is totally shit after an 8-year layoff.
    :zicon_bat

Comment

Gabe:-
      http://content.answers.com/main/cont...4b/Elf-Elf.jpg

Comment

Professor Roos is the real deal! He received his black belt in Judo from Pop Moore ("THE" POP MOORE). Has worked with the best of the best (Wally Jay , Gene Lebell, Harold Brosius to name a few) The Professor has pictures, certificates, personal affect to show the relationships in his dojo to prove it. I currently study under the professor and I'll tell you it works. He still teaches in Metairie, Louisiana if you ever want to pass by. But the way the tech works is- first dropping your body weight to relieves the lock, turn punch to the nuts (because Professor teaches "GET-HOME SAFE" Combat Jui-Jitsu not it's pretty looks cool moves movie fighting, next downward push on 45 degree to knee creates a hip lock which make the attacker fall. It works I use it constantly. The pictures are comically but it doesn't take away from a good technique.

PS
        I see a lot a people talk bad about O'Soke Harold Brosius but the man is a living legend. His writing on martial arts have been accepted into the National Library of Congress. In the military martial arts world he is still contacted on matters. Do you know anybody who writing were accepted into the National Library

Comment

Originally posted by NOLA Woods View Post
          Combat Jui-Jitsu
          Just assuming that's a typo that was accidently made twice. How long have you been training?

Comment

O'Soke Harold Brosius

o'soke? so he's irish?

Comment

Funny thing, I met Gene Roos a couple of times back when I lived in New Orleans.

Comment

When Shihan Dickey retired from his position as head instructor at Boston Ketsugō Academy of Self Defense, he left the school in the hands of Sensei Darryl Rambo.

You just can't make this stuff up. Seriously...

Comment

His writing on martial arts have been accepted into the National Library of Congress. In the military martial arts world he is still contacted on matters. Do you know anybody who writing were accepted into the National Library
                  Library of Congress have been adding 50 million Twitter.com tweets every day for the last decade. I'm pretty sure some of those are mine.

(bonus: that's under 140 characters)
                  Consider for a moment that there is no meme about brown-haired, brown-eyed step children.

Comment

Comment

turn punch to the nuts (because Professor teaches "GET-HOME SAFE" Combat Jui-Jitsu not it's pretty looks cool moves movie fighting,
                      Oh the irony of talking about punching the nuts and movie fighting.

I see a lot a people talk bad about O'Soke Harold Brosius but the man is a living legend. His writing on martial arts have been accepted into the National Library of Congress. In the military martial arts world he is still contacted on matters. Do you know anybody who writing were accepted into the National Library
                      I think we actually have a few people on here who are authors that have had there work accepted into the national library.
                      Also the acceptance into the national library is no commentary one the factual nature of the content of anyone's body of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                        Lol. Shut up, fag.
                        Don't be an asshole, queer-bo. The Darkman reference was relevant to the discussion.

Comment

Once some sick motherfucker tried to plastic bag my head and this is pretty much what I did, the starting part that is

It pretty soon ended up to a ground though and I beat his testicles to a pulp with continuous hammerfist strikes

From that day on this guy was known as the "that one crazy motherfucker whose testicles were beaten up to a particles while trying to assault a fat but strong shitty martial artist guy"

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Losco View Post
                            From that day on this guy was known as the "that one crazy motherfucker whose testicles were beaten up to a particles while trying to assault a fat but strong shitty martial artist guy"
                            That is a terrible set of nick names. I am so sorry you were burdened with the terrible name of " fat but strong shitty martial artist guy". Why is it not your screen name?

... and he as "crazy motherfucker whose testicles were beaten up to a particles". That is just uncalled for.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
                              That is a terrible set of nick names. I am so sorry you were burdened with the terrible name of " fat but strong shitty martial artist guy". Why is it not your screen name?

... and he as "crazy motherfucker whose testicles were beaten up to a particles". That is just uncalled for.
                              It's just the way of the Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Holy Moment View Post
                                It's just the way of the Street.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X