Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10th DAN JIU JITSU Gene Roos DEFENDS AGAINST BAG OVER HEAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10th DAN JIU JITSU Gene Roos DEFENDS AGAINST BAG OVER HEAD!

When I first found an article called "Defense To A Bag Over The Head Attack From Rear", I thought it would be talking about what you could do if someone actually bagged your head. Instead, this article appears to be talking about what happens if someone grabs both ends of the bag and presses it across your face.

Yeah, I see helpless victims with a collapsed bag pressed across their face (and not actually on their head) all the time.

Click on the link. You have to see the pictures to believe them. It will make you laugh aloud. http://www.fightingarts.com/reading/article.php?id=374

My favorite:

Defender's right hand pushes the attacker's right inside thigh 45 degrees to the left, which throws the attacker to the rear.
    Lone Wolf McQuade Final Fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmrDe_mYUXg

Hah, the photos make me feel this was somehow a parody, but I don't know.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Comment

it's like gay bdsm gone wrong.

Comment

hmmm .... * shrugs *

Comment

That's got to be a parody. Look at those freaking pictures.

Comment

http://www.fightingarts.com/content0...ver_head_3.jpg the right half of that is avatar material.

Comment

If it's Fighting Arts.com, I'd take stupidity over parody.
              Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

I remember in the beginning of the movie " Darkman" that the mobsters that attacked the lab did the bag over head thing on the Asian scientist. Then they shot him with a gold-plated pistol.
                The mobsters got what was coming to them later on when Darkman got medieval on their asses.
                Dan Severn loves raping people.

Comment

Defence against a banana.

Comment

Damn you BFM, you made me laugh which hurts my busted nose.

That is tooo funny. It's absolutely ridiculous.
                    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
                    Scramble Stuff

Comment

I get it! You stoop, turn around, tug on the edge of his shirt which puts pressure on his Aphixiam Nerve Plexii and causes him to perofm the oompa loompa dance!

Pure martial genius!

Comment

more from the Master

here is a list of articles written by Prof. Gene Roos over at Fightingarts.com .

Who is of course Deadly serious . Being on the Board of Directors of the American Jujitsu Assoc.

http://www.aikijujitsu.homestead.com/aikijujitsu.html

Comment

But . . . can he fight out of a paper bag?

BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HAHAHAHAhahahaha . . . ha . . . heh?

Storms off decrying the pathetic state of appreciation for fine wit on the forum. . . .

--J.D.
                          Why yes, I still have sand in my vagina! It is because I am a lying cowardly child who got buttfucked by MEANIE Doctor X! I also do not know the Latin and it makes me cry!!--Phrost

Comment

Originally posted by pauli
                            http://www.fightingarts.com/content0...ver_head_3.jpg the right half of that is avatar material.
                            You beat me to it, I was thinking just that.

Comment

Bullshido, I like that because there is a lot of crap out there, however you are dead wrong on this one. The instructor in question is my instructor, and I can assure you that's a real technique. As for the "bag on head", come'on people, are you going to sit here and tell me that you aren't wise enough to realize why it's being done that way? I mean who wants a bag on their head, even just for demonstration? You can pass out quickly with a plastic bag over your head and if any of you have actually run a martial arts school, having someone passout and bust their head open on the wall is not what you want to have to explain to your insurance company. It's just not worth it and the common sense of those viewing such a technique I suppose is just expected, which apparently was a huge mistake.

Now, the uke I admit could have been a better choice. That guy was always a bit of a goofball, in a goodway. Sorta the class clown. The instructor probably has more experience than everyone who posted to this thread combined. But, what is to be expected from such a site? I'd like to see some real revealing research on bullshit out there rather than unsubstantiated juvenile attacks.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X