Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask me how Vienna was

Someone. Anyone.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

The canned sausages?
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

How was Vienna Boyd?
      " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

Wave a shin now.

Comment

It couldn't have been that great if you think the average Bullshido poster would appreciate the magnificence of the thread where you gloat about it.
          Originally posted by The Wastrel
          I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Slow down, you crazy child.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9UrZtEcJzg[/media]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9UrZtEcJzg
            Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.
            "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
            Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
            Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
            Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
            Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
            Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a pussy or just cruising for some
            I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
            TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
            ATTN TOM KAGAN
            World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
            Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
            I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
            Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Comment

http://static.flickr.com/64/210022552_0b7f30e8fc_b.jpg
              (table-breaking version)
              Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Comment

http://static.flickr.com/88/210022553_f773723628_b.jpg

Comment

Please tell me you engaged the enemy in their own territory.
                  I think the forum's traditionally light-handed approach to moderation has become untenable.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
                    Ask me how Vienna was
                    Was it vaguely German? I always imagined it to be vaguely German.
                    Not that there's anything wrong with being vaguely German. Der Auslander's vaguely German. Well, maybe more enigmatically German.

So, how was Vienna?
                    Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Are they still pissed at Billy Joel for using their name for a song title?

Comment

Originally posted by sochin101
                        Was it vaguely German? I always imagined it to be vaguely German.
                        Not that there's anything wrong with being vaguely German. Der Auslander's vaguely German. Well, maybe more enigmatically German.

So, how was Vienna?
                        Think Germany Lite. Diet Germany. Still tremendous fun.

Comment

Ask me how Tokyo was.

Comment

Specifically, ask him about his quest to steal the souls of germaphobes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd
                              Ask me how Tokyo was.
                              This is my new favourite game. This is even better than "Guess how much sand Hannibal has got in his vagina".

Was there those Bukkake shows? Wait, I mean Kabuki, don't I? Shit.
                              Ok, Boyd, how was Tokyo?
                              Where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence.

Gandhi

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X