Done..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done..

I guess I need to do this to get it to stop telling me that I have never posted anything. Well that is Done now.... Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and is anyone from K.C. here?

"jiujitsu ate a morte!"

Kansas City?

You're kidding right?

(fucking newbs...)

So let me get this straight, you train with Yves Edwards?

Comment

Originally posted by Koldkok
      I guess I need to do this to get it to stop telling me that I have never posted anything. Well that is Done now.... Just wanted to say whats up to everyone and is anyone from K.C. here?
      It's not done, it is never done .

Omega will err . There he is .

Free advice read ... alot . Maybe search for Kansas City ... see what might pop up .
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
      BILL HICKS,
      1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
      ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

No I am not kidding... Why? Just checking to see if anyone I knew would reply. If you not from K.C. then shut your hole..

"jiujitsu ate a morte!"

Comment

No I am not kidding... Why? Just checking to see if anyone I knew would reply. If you not from K.C. then shut your hole..
          I'd rather go to KC and shut yours. Welcome to Bullshido :)
          Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
          ...Willing is not enough you must do
          ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Thanks KempoFist....I'm starting to feel welcome, like phrost said I would..

"jiujitsu ate a morte!"

Comment

Glad you feel the love. Hope you find your place, and perhaps show up to the many KC throwdowns. If you're ever in the NY area hit me up. (pun intended)
              Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
              ...Willing is not enough you must do
              ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Fuck you what?

Do you train at Crawford's MMA, if you do then that's the big joke fuck brain.

Comment

Omega is the welcoming committee.

Yeah.

Comment

OMEGA SMASH!!!! OMEGA SMASH!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Welcome.

Comment

The hell is this AJJ monkey business? Bunch of pseudo-Brazilian LARPers!

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                      It's not done, it is never done .

Omega will err . There he is .

Free advice read ... alot . Maybe search for Kansas City ... see what might pop up .
                      You read 'alot.' Idiot.
                      Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

https://www.instagram.com/bullshido/

Comment

Originally posted by PizDoff
                        You read 'alot.' Idiot.
                        The minute I take out the "illiterate" user title , people expect me to spell .
                        What kind of shit is that ?

You know what I think is funny about this situation ? I have been using it a lot throughout my life . So firm was my belief in it's existence that I actually read a little something about it .

http://englishplus.com/grammar/00000175.htm

A lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning "many." It can take an adjective, for example, "a sizeable lot."

Example: Karl needed a lot of time for the job.

Allot means "to distribute between or among." It has the same root as lottery.

Example: He allotted three breaks a day to everyone in the department.

Alot does not exist as a word.
                        Proper English ... Whodathunkit ?
                        I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
                        BILL HICKS,
                        1961-1994

"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
                        ---Jean-Paul Sartre

Comment

Well ,Well, Well it seems I have made a friend.... Mr. O has some issues with, well it must be K.C. cuzz I don't know him. Maybe he just enjoys harrassing newbies. And yes I train at Crawfords MMA, Only place I could find since I moved here from L.A..... Way to represent your art. Im Done with the newbie-zone. It's all yours.

"jiujitsu ate a morte!"

Comment

Friendly word of advice KoldKok . . . don't go there with Omega, it isn't pretty.

Comment

I don't think it'd be pretty on either end. Koldkok's 330lbs and looks like this:

But everyone knows Omega just fucks with newbies for sport, regardless of who they are. If Randy Coture started posting here, we'd have to hold him back from telling him to fuck off.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X