Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Choosing a Suitable Martial Art PLS Help

I need Help.
    I used to do karate when i was younger but now decided to take up another martial art. And since this is a site uncovering BS martial arts, I would really like it if you could help me decide by recommending a Martial Art, you being more experienced and all.
    I'm not looking for anything specific just something which is effective and applicable in real life as well.
    I was thinking of JiuJitsu after some reccomendations but i want to hear from people with experience.
    So what do you think is the best?
    Last edited by stephmat; 9/13/2006 11:25am, .

When the student is ready, a teacher will appear.
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Comment

Originally posted by stephmat
      I need Help.
      I used to do karate when i was younger but now decided to take up another martial art. And since this is a site uncovering BS martial arts, I would really like it if you could help me decide by recommending a Martial Art, you being more experienced and all.
      I'm not looking for anything specific just something which is effective and applicable in real life as well.
      I was thinking of JiuJitsu after some reccomendations but i want to hear from people with experience.
      So what do you think is the best?
      Stick with Shotokan. JiuJitsu won't help you. Anyway, why do you hate Jesus?

Comment

Why wasn't this moved to newbietown instead?
        Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
        ...Willing is not enough you must do
        ~Bruce Lee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X