Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most important introduction of all time.Seriously, it is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most important introduction of all time.Seriously, it is.

'ey yall, I've been fishing around the internet for a long time looking a forum like this one.

My name is Tommy. I'm 19. I live Onley Maryland (props to whoever knows where that is)
    I was doing WTF TKD for +10 years. I did well in regional tournaments but I rarely went for nationals or anything out of the country,which I regret.
    Basicly, My TKD school had a pretty bad "fall out", everyone that I enjoyed sparring with left, the classes got pretty dull and I was teaching pretty often and I just got sick of it.

I've still been pretty active since I quit. I work out regularly, I go rockclimbing (mostly bouldering) 2-3 times a week.

I've decided I'm going to try BJJ and MT (since the school I decided on has both). I'll be attending Yamasaki Academy in Rockville so if anyone is already there give me a shout.

-Those half orange/half ice cream treats you can get at the renaissance fair
    -Hide'n'Seek(the get tagged or touch base kind, None of that "first found is it" shit)
    -Elimination Dodgeball
    -Late night jogging/bike riding
    -Hiding in the walk in fridge at the beer+wine I work at and scaring custumers when they grab a six pack
    -fat/chubby animals
    -Call of Duty 2
    -Old Box-ey cars
    -Urban Climbing/Exploration

DISLIKES
    -Birthday cake
    -Polka dots
    -The white rice you get at Chinese restuarantes(ITS SOOOO EFFIN DRY)
    -You know the ring that stays on the bottle when you take the top off a bottled drink? In Germany the ring breaks but it just dangles off the cap. everything else about the country is great though.
    -Carbonated water
    -Bowling

* I am a volunteer firefighter/ EMT
    * I am terrified of horror movies and even more so of the dark, I usually have my girl friend around to keep me safe but when she's not around I turn into a mess.

Thank you for reading THE BEST INTRODUCTION EVER IN INTERNET HISTORY

You're lucky you're in Newbietown.

Welcome to Bullshido?

:new_micro

Comment

Ahh. do you like fat chubby puppies? I have one out in the open fourm. it's ok your mom sent me to get you. Come on outside. This newbie town is borring anyway.

You ever see the movie scanners? where the dudes head bulges and then explodes? it's kind of like that.

Weclome to bullshido though. I am wagamichi and we are going to get along great. I can tell. I love you man!
      When You absolutely have to hide a body...try Alaska.

Comment

Ravening and you

You should look up the term

Ravening

as in "the members of this site are ravening for your blood."

Good luck with your training I hope it goes well.

PT
        Last edited by Planktime; 9/12/2006 3:07am, .

Comment

This is great.
          I'm making new friends and I just learned a new word.

Thank yas for the replys.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X