No announcement yet.

National Geographic Fight Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here we go with "omg its 20039084709 pounds of pressure on these bricks and if he hit you with this it'd make you hemerage"

Comment

Chong Li is not amused.

Comment

What Menor said about the show.

MENOR wrote:
        WAYNE,

my man, whooo-weee. all i can say is Olympic Gardens in Vegas!!!!!!!! just kidding Angela. make sure you stay out a couple days and stay with Me and Marlowe in San Diego. as far as fights, man, there is only one promoter asides from Toddy that can pay you what you deserve. that's K-1's Scott Coker. you might have to go MMA to get paid decent, Wayne.

Pisand, how did you get that image on the screen?

Well guys, I'll be leaving Wednsday to promote the show in New York. National Geographic is sending me out there to go on several radio shows and a tv show to promote the debut.

The program, visually looks freakin awesome with all the grapghics, but i think alot of you here will disagree with who they are calling ' The Ultimate Warrior'. Make sure you guys see the Pumphrey brothers. They are the guys who did the brick breaking.
        ______
        Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
        -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
        The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
        -Daniel Tosh

Comment

"On the impact criteria: it scored a knockout"

Having hughe guy run full speed into huge stack of bricks.... SCIENCE!

"In a real fight were target is moving you rarely have the chance to deliver such a blow" (a brief moment of clarity)

Kali..... "The deadly physics of the stick revealed!"

They have two of the same weapons people as XMA: The chick and the shaved eyebrows dude

Comment

ya, the TKDer using the deadly 2oz XMA staff...

Comment

Dan Isanto saved this show from being complete crap during the last hour.

Comment

here we go with the XMA and wushu crap

Comment

"In ancient times some could spin the bo so fast that arrows from a bow could not penetrate it"

"3SS and nunchuckau: They do nearly everything well"

Heres a fun fact for you:

XMA and Fight Science were both directed by John Brenkus

Same old shit, 3 years later.

Comment

Obviously, the greatsword is the superior weapon as it does 2d6 damage vs. the staffs 1d6 and spear 1d8. But I still prefer the .45.

Comment

All in all it was better than the XMA special but it still sucks

Comment

why not show some european weapons on this show and just asian weapons?

Comment

On a lighter note... That quiznos oven roasted smokhouse beef brisquet sub looks like it develops the chi.

Blah, people dancing around with weapons for the last hour.... I give up all hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Bud Shi Dist
                            On a lighter note... That quiznos oven roasted smokhouse beef brisquet sub looks like it develops the chi.

Blah, people dancing around with weapons for the last hour.... I give up all hope.
                            Dude quiznos sucks so bad. Subway is so much better

Comment

He just twirled a katana like a baton!?!?!?!

For Fuck's sake these pple need to be shot.
                              ______
                              Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
                              -Daniel Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by TehStr33t
                                Dude quiznos sucks so bad. Subway is so much better
                                The hell you say!
                                ______

RIP SOLDIER

-Gene, GODHAND

-Daniel Tosh

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X