Announcement

Collapse

FORUM MAINTENANCE

FORUM MAINTENANCE THIS EVENING!!! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE FORUMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME. JOIN US ON THE DISCORD, INSTEAD!
See more
See less

I know how chunners can prove their effetiveness once and for all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know how chunners can prove their effetiveness once and for all

As most of you know ving, wing or however the hell you spell it was horribly defeated by Kyokushin 30 years ago.
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRNReo8KkE[/MEDIA]

What wing chun needs to do is go to Japan and challenge Kyokushin to a rematch and defeat them. Then go on to Thailand and defeat Muay Thai. Then ving tsun will be known as the ultimate striking art and the rest of you will regret the day you slandered wing chun so horribly.
    カンフー

I'll get right on that

Comment

. hey do wing chun haters actually think they can beat bruce llee in a fight during his prime.

Comment

Whoa, that dude got pwned.
        :new_all_c

Comment

I know I do... :ninjafigh

Comment

Good sportmanship at the end there... But what did the karateka finish with? A body punch?
            "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

Comment

*Slowly backs out of thread then turns and runs away

Comment

Originally posted by lazyartist101
                . hey do wing chun haters actually think they can beat bruce llee in a fight during his prime.
                Gene Leball > Bruce Lee. I win. Kill yourself.

Comment

Well shit. I mean Muay Thai and Kyokushin? May as well of asked them to go fuck a grizzly bear and take pictures to prove it.

edit

P.S. Where's my goddamn aikido beats bjj and judo clips???

P.P.S. If punching someone in the face was allowed, that dude would have totally lost any way.

Shit.
                  Last edited by mrblackmagic; 8/09/2006 9:29pm, .
                  Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

Isn't that Joko Ninomiya as the _unner's opponent?
                    Originally posted by Newb1

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosexmachina
                      Good sportmanship at the end there... But what did the karateka finish with? A body punch?
                      I always figured it was a knife strike to his floating ribs.
                      [img=http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/2364/8026700123940loij9.th.jpg]

"God damn America" --Muammar al-Gaddafi

Comment

damn he got rocked so hard the ref had to give him a chiropractic adjustment afterwards.

I had an epiphany watching that: Wang Chung is the Art of Spazzing Out. Its a useful skill in some limited circumstances, but you can't base a whole style on it.
                        "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                          As most of you know ving, wing or however the hell you spell it was horribly defeated by Kyokushin 30 years ago.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRNReo8KkE

What wing chun needs to do is go to Japan and challenge Kyokushin to a rematch and defeat them. Then go on to Thailand and defeat Muay Thai. Then ving tsun will be known as the ultimate striking art and the rest of you will regret the day you slandered wing chun so horribly.
                          Wait Jones,

You stopped Aikido, or you are doing Taijutsu now? What Ryu of Taijutsu?

Comment

I suck at Japanese MA terms I thought it meant unarmed fighting techniques. I guess I'll have to change it.
                            カンフー

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Jones
                              I suck at Japanese MA terms I thought it meant unarmed fighting techniques. I guess I'll have to change it.
                              it does literally. However, different Ryu-Ha call their Taijutsu different name. For example Daito Ryu uses Aikijujutsu where its sister school Asayama Ichiden Ryu uses Taijutsu. Koto Ryu uses Koppojutsu where Jikishin Ryu uses Judo, Ueshiba called his unarmed combat Aiki(bu)do. Therefore, if you are doing Ueshiba's art, you are doing Aikido.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X