No announcement yet.

VERY confused MA NooB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn, bad luck on the muay thai class, the style was awsome but i didnt like the teacher and the way he teached, i dont think i can study muay thai so what other styles should i look up? (aggresive styles like kick boxing and muay thai)

Comment

Oh geez. What was wrong with the teacher?

Comment

Wooty is a plant to make TMA's and teenagers look stupid.
        Stop falling for his 'i cant rite wot do i do guys help pleez' SMS style posts. He's not real. He's actually a computer program that simulates intelligent conversation, but it's an old, cheap version and it's got a virus that fucks up the spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
          Stop falling for his 'i cant rite wot do i do guys help pleez' SMS style posts. He's not real. He's actually a computer program that simulates intelligent conversation, but it's an old, cheap version and it's got a virus that fucks up the spelling.

It is not a virus nor a mistake .

It is a feature . Makes for more realistic conversation . The more we all write to it the better its spelling will become .

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??
            Oh geez. What was wrong with the teacher?
            he made Wooty sweat :(
            Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

Originally posted by RunningDog
              Well, he is helping me raise my post count.

Plus, you are a chunner, I'm not listening to you. Since you don't read faqs.

Comment

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey

It is a feature . Makes for more realistic conversation . The more we all write to it the better its spelling will become .

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                  he made Wooty sweat :(
                  No, he didn't do forms :tongue6:

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey

It is a feature
                  Yeah, a Microsoft feature :tongue6:
                  Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

I really am curious actually to hear what this naughty muay thai instructor did to scare wooty off after the first day
                    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

apparently it was basically a P.E class with little in the way of actual fight training and a lot in the way of skipping rope and push ups etc.

Comment

I'm now interested in this n00b again.
                        Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

This guy would get a lot more benefit out of helpful images with Helio's floating head.

Hop to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Gwinn
                            This guy would get a lot more benefit out of helpful images with Helio's floating head.

Hop to it.
                            No Don, that's not... the answer... this thread... needs... more... SHATNER!

WootY, this is how they train on Triskelion. You must find a drill thrall to teach you their ways.
                            Last edited by sdave; 8/03/2006 9:57pm, .
                            Dave

Originally posted by jnp
                            That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by It is Fake??
                              Well, he is helping me raise my post count.

Plus, you are a chunner, I'm not listening to you. Since you don't read faqs.
                              I read all faqs. what faq didn't I read?

Comment

The fact that we aren't supposed to flame in newbietown, unless of course, you are Omega.

So, there is a reason everyone "seems" to be feeding this so called "program."

*edit*

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...43&postcount=7
                                Last edited by It is Fake; 8/04/2006 1:03am, .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X