VERY confused MA NooB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex
    shit el macho get off his nuts. you already proved how fucking dumb YOU are when he quoted his post and bolded the bit about where he lived, then quoted it AGAIN and enlarged AND bolded it before you could read it. this isnt a case of his bad grammar (which is legible even if it isnt perfect) its a case of you being a blind fuckwit. its the internet. So long as its legible who gives a shit, i hardly ever capitilise words. I also use a different speeeeeling than most people here and go into uncontrollable rants about nothing and I am far from the worst offender on this site.

Your grammar nazi faggotry which I supsect is just an attempt to bag on a newbie because hes a newbie (about his fucking GRAMMAR of all things) is just sad. if you are going to tug his short and curlies at least do it about something relevant like his almost comic book style approach to martial arts.
    Well, actually you are quite wrong on that one.

It pisses me off everytime I see a block of text that looks like "werwerwerwerwerw werwerwerwera asdfaerewrff qawerw3qerqwdf asrq23redfawd q3rqeaefasdfas asdfsa. asdfasdfasfasdf."

Nothing to do with him being a newbie or not. I would be removing the hair off your nuts with sandpaper if you were writing like that as well.

Also, look at every single post I wrote this thread. My last one is the only one were I decided to pull his nuts due to his grammar. The one before that was my attempt at comedy, to tell him not to take things seriously. And the one before was where I first told him he was an idiot for (trying to) tell others not to respond to his threads and for not searching the forums as he was told a kazillion times.

Every other one before those, I attempted to provide brief to-the-point help, with the very last ones telling him that at some point he needs to come up with his own opinion, to make an effort to search the forums, and to grow some skin (which I cannot believe you would disagree in all three.)

So if you want to concentrate in my last post and become Christ The Savior against my heathen grammar nazi faggotry, knock yourself out.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

WooTy will now go on to win a local grammar award rather than train in Muay Thai.

Comment

part of your first post was as well. fact remains you are giving someone whos second language is english shit about their grammar, which is a pretty lame thing to do. especially when you yourself can't read, even after its been quite clearly pointed out for you.

i didnt mention the other shit you posted because it was just parroting the first 10 pages of this thread. if he didnt get it the first few times chances are he won't get it now. perhaps he is a monumental clusterfuck of exhausted neurons, who knows.

And what do you mean "become" christ, nigger that already happened

Comment

lol alex i dont really know if i say thx lol, thx for telling him he is a retard tough =)
          my apologies, i could write better im just a really lazy guy (as lame as that may sound), hopefully im not lacking any neurones like u guys say :D and yes maybe i will participate in a grammar contest hahahah
          Last edited by WooTy; 8/01/2006 7:35pm, .

Comment

i found a Muay thai gym near my house and the teacher is suposed to be a "khan 5", is that rank(belt) suposed to be good? for an instructor? he seems quite young so i had to ask

Comment

a what?
              Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Comment

it says the instructor is a 5 khan, i tought it was like the Dan system for karate whit a different name in muay thai, isnt it?

Comment

lol kahn or khan, what does it mean lol is it like the dan system? and is it a good belt/rank for an instructor? (5 kahn)
                  Last edited by WooTy; 8/01/2006 9:52pm, .

Comment

part of your first post was as well. fact remains you are giving someone whos second language is english shit about their grammar, which is a pretty lame thing to do.
                    Dude, he is a Spanish speaker like me. And he knows how to capitalize and break paragraphs in both English and Spanish. He is just lazy. As ghay as it sounds, it's cute the first few posts, but after a while it gets extremelly boring; that combined to the fact he still doesn't get any advice is making me believe he is just pretending to be a n00b.

especially when you yourself can't read, even after its been quite clearly pointed out for you.
                    I got to concede that, that I didn't see his first answer... again, all his posts look like a series of random bytes in a VT100 screen.

i didnt mention the other shit you posted because it was just parroting the first 10 pages of this thread. if he didnt get it the first few times chances are he won't get it now. perhaps he is a monumental clusterfuck of exhausted neurons, who knows.
                    That's one of the greatest mysteries... or maybe he is just playing us. I refuse to believe someone can honestly asks so many dumb questions. I'm fucking laughing at this whole thread... seriously

And what do you mean "become" christ, nigger that already happened
                    It's nigga please!!!! :biblethum

Originally posted by WooTy
                    lol kahn or khan, what does it mean lol is it like the dan system? and is it a good belt/rank for an instructor?
                    Man, dude, just fucking go and check it and tell us what you think of the Muay Thai place. LOL. Good Lord!!!

What the hell is "kahn 5"? That sounds like an fucking android designation or some sci-fi shit.
                    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Originally posted by Kidspatula
                      a what?
                      Ashley, I did a quick google-fu on "muay thai khan" and the following was on the top of the list:

1st KHAN - WHITE BAND
                      2nd KHAN - YELLOW BAND
                      3rd KHAN - GREEN BAND
                      4th Khan - BLUE BAND
                      5th Khan - WHITE ON BLUE BAND
                      6th Khan - BROWN BAND
                      8th Khan - WHITE ON BROWN BAND
                      9th Khan - TRAINEE INSTRUCTOR - RED BAND
                      10th Khan - INSTRUCTOR - RED BAND
                      SENIOR INSTRUCTOR
                      http://www.bbc.co.uk/jersey/sport/th...matthews.shtml

According to Wooty, the instructor is a 5th Khan. What would that mean when it comes to rank??????

Comment

no fucking idea, ive never heard of this khan ranking stuff before

Comment

Originally posted by theraydiator
                          Ok ya - I see what you mean Kidspatula.

Training MA because you love it is the best reason, not because you're looking for an opportunity to have a good ol' fashioned kung fu showdown.

On the other hand, choking my fraternity brothers has been a ton of fun. They're all bigger than me, and nothing says "Hey pledge, put some beer in that cup" like a RNC.

Also, nothing says, "Hey partygoers, we provide you with free beer and live music, the least you could do is not pee on my door," like a RNC.

Actually, the RNC says a lot of things to a lot of people. It's kind of like the Rosetta Stone of being an asshole.
                          This is the best post ever!!!

Comment

Let's try this again...

Originally posted by WooTy
                            i found a Muay thai gym near my house and the teacher is suposed to be a "khan 5"

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!!
                            Dave

Originally posted by jnp
                            That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by sdave
                              KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNN!!!!!!
                              Why sdave, I do believe that second khan constitutes trolling. I guess your human after all.

Damn, I totally had you pegged as an empathic robot.
                              Shut the hell up and train.

Comment

Originally posted by jnp
                                Why sdave,
                                John, please, feel free to call me Dave :hello: .

Originally posted by jnp
                                I do believe that second khan constitutes trolling. I guess your human after all.
                                Clock ran out on the 1st one before I could get the tags fixed. The image didn't look like it was coming out correctly, so I made a 2nd... Any mod please feel free to delete post #113.

Originally posted by jnp
                                Damn, I totally had you pegged as an empathic robot.
                                Does that mean I passed the Turing Test? WOOT! I kept telling everyone I could fake sentience...
                                Last edited by sdave; 8/02/2006 12:05am, .
                                Dave

Originally posted by jnp
                                That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X