X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by WooTy
    K, i guess you guys got a little tired of my style of writing, so im going to write in a normal way (forgeting my lasyness)
    What alex said was right, the class was a lot like an intensive P.E. class, we did a lot of exersises but very little training, we didn't even do any sparring
    i asked some of the students if every class was like that and they told me that was one of the lighter classes, wich wasn't what i was looking for, i hope you understand that classes cost money, and if i want to do P.E. i will pay for a P.E. class not for a muay thai class
    its not that i don't like exersise, because i do exersises miself, its only that im looking for a place to learn how to fight, not one that makes me have a better condition and bigger muscles because i can do so miself
    im tryng to find a new place to do muay thai at, but im not having a lot of luck, i hope i can find one soon

i would apreciate if some of the people would stop flamming, if u don't care about the subject , or dont want to help, its not obligatory to stay, you can just leave
    So, you went to the wrong class. That is your fault.

Leave a comment:

• WooTy
    replied
    K, i guess you guys got a little tired of my style of writing, so im going to write in a normal way (forgeting my lasyness)
    What alex said was right, the class was a lot like an intensive P.E. class, we did a lot of exersises but very little training, we didn't even do any sparring
    i asked some of the students if every class was like that and they told me that was one of the lighter classes, wich wasn't what i was looking for, i hope you understand that classes cost money, and if i want to do P.E. i will pay for a P.E. class not for a muay thai class
    its not that i don't like exersise, because i do exersises miself, its only that im looking for a place to learn how to fight, not one that makes me have a better condition and bigger muscles because i can do so miself
    im tryng to find a new place to do muay thai at, but im not having a lot of luck, i hope i can find one soon

i would apreciate if some of the people would stop flamming, if u don't care about the subject , or dont want to help, its not obligatory to stay, you can just leave

Leave a comment:

• RunningDog
    replied
    Originally posted by It is Fake??
    The fact that we aren't supposed to flame in newbietown, unless of course, you are Omega.

So, there is a reason everyone "seems" to be feeding this so called "program."

*edit*

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...43&postcount=7
    Oh that faq.

Apologies Woozy. Send my apologies to Bill Gates too.

*shuts TFU and goes to another thread*

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    The fact that we aren't supposed to flame in newbietown, unless of course, you are Omega.

So, there is a reason everyone "seems" to be feeding this so called "program."

*edit*

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...43&postcount=7
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/04/2006 1:03am, .

Leave a comment:

• RunningDog
    replied
    Well, he is helping me raise my post count.

Plus, you are a chunner, I'm not listening to you. Since you don't read faqs.
    I read all faqs. what faq didn't I read?

Leave a comment:

• sdave
    replied
    Originally posted by Don Gwinn
    This guy would get a lot more benefit out of helpful images with Helio's floating head.

Hop to it.
    No Don, that's not... the answer... this thread... needs... more... SHATNER!

WootY, this is how they train on Triskelion. You must find a drill thrall to teach you their ways.
    Last edited by sdave; 8/03/2006 9:57pm, .

Leave a comment:

• Don Gwinn
    replied
    This guy would get a lot more benefit out of helpful images with Helio's floating head.

Hop to it.

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    I'm now interested in this n00b again.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    apparently it was basically a P.E class with little in the way of actual fight training and a lot in the way of skipping rope and push ups etc.

Leave a comment:

• Torakaka
    replied
    I really am curious actually to hear what this naughty muay thai instructor did to scare wooty off after the first day

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidspatula
    he made Wooty sweat :(
    No, he didn't do forms :tongue6:

Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
    It is not a virus nor a mistake .

It is a feature
    Yeah, a Microsoft feature :tongue6:

Leave a comment:

• RunningDog
    replied
    Originally posted by BackFistMonkey

It is a feature . Makes for more realistic conversation . The more we all write to it the better its spelling will become .

Leave a comment:

• It is Fake
    replied
    Originally posted by RunningDog
    Wooty is a plant to make TMA's and teenagers look stupid.
    Stop falling for his 'i cant rite wot do i do guys help pleez' SMS style posts. He's not real. He's actually a computer program that simulates intelligent conversation, but it's an old, cheap version and it's got a virus that fucks up the spelling.
    Well, he is helping me raise my post count.

Plus, you are a chunner, I'm not listening to you. Since you don't read faqs.

Leave a comment:

• Torakaka
    replied
    Oh geez. What was wrong with the teacher?
    he made Wooty sweat :(

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by RunningDog
    Wooty is a plant to make TMA's and teenagers look stupid.
    Stop falling for his 'i cant rite wot do i do guys help pleez' SMS style posts. He's not real. He's actually a computer program that simulates intelligent conversation, but it's an old, cheap version and it's got a virus that fucks up the spelling.

It is a feature . Makes for more realistic conversation . The more we all write to it the better its spelling will become .

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X