Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backdraft
    replied
    First: You should have posted this in newbietown.
    Second: SPARRING as in REAL martial arts.
    Third: You'd be worse of with Krav Maga.

Leave a comment:

• Torakaka
    replied
    this would all be cleared up if you ever did any sparring, ever. And no, Krav Maga would probably not be any better than what you're doing now.

edit: and by sparring I don't mean point sparring or semi-contact bullshit

Leave a comment:

• WooTy
    started a topic VERY confused MA NooB

VERY confused MA NooB

hi, im currently studyng kung fu shaolin, but im having a dbout that has been killing me lately.
    kung fu teaches u about kicks, how to do them, some grabs and stuff but its like too much of a "clean" fight, ill explain miself for u guys that dont understand me
    lets say im in the street and a guy gives me a punch, so we start to fight but i only know a clean way to fight but he is a dirty street fighter, like he hits me with his elbows and knees, wich im not prepared to avoid since i have not been teached to since its like prohibited in martial arts, if i kick him and he blocks with his elbow im dead, so what sthe point of all the fancy and killer kicks if a mere street fighter can make me roll and cry in pain on the floor?
    so im wondering here if im wrong (not tryng to say traditional martial arts are bad or something im just a noob), but i would like u guys to tell me if im wrong about the elbows and shit, and tell me what kind of martial art is "dirty", as an example krav maga wich is like a killer martial art
    would full contact do it for me?

thx for answering in advance

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X