Trying to find a place to learn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to find a place to learn...

Im stationed at NAS pensacola right now and im looking for a place that teachs Ninjutsu. if anyone knows a good place i would love to find out :)

Originally posted by XxRedrum
    Im stationed at NAS pensacola right now and im looking for a place that teachs Ninjutsu. if anyone knows a good place i would love to find out :)

This is a trick question right? Let me guess, you got the wrong website. You need the mutual appreciation piece of shit hippie tree hugging websites. This site is for real men only, isn't that right kidspatula?
    Last edited by Omega; 7/25/2006 2:10am, .

Comment

Thair ain't no ninjaz 'n Pen-sa-cola. Thez som God feering folk.
      Sumus extra manum tuam.

Comment

:beatdead: :wtfgif9fr

Don't waste your time.
        Bujinkan is like masturbating with a cheesegrater; in the begging it's amusing, but in the end painfull.

Comment

You can't find any of the good Ninjitsu schools. They're that good at being Ninja that they whole school can vanish :tongue5:
          " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Comment

that's the thing, you know. they just masquerade as overweight larpers who come together in a cult of personality centered around an old japanese charlatain, and we all just ignore them.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X