Don Roley vs David Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by plasma View Post
    So two Ninja Role Players want to have a slap fight? Who cares?

I tried to join the group but I got blocked.
    Not surprising. Richardson has gone silent since being called out. He came here looking for support and forgot we were outing his claims as he did. Sorry for the trouble everyone. But please feel free to let us know should he show up here again.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Greysmith View Post

Not surprising. Richardson has gone silent since being called out. He came here looking for support and forgot we were outing his claims as he did. Sorry for the trouble everyone. But please feel free to let us know should he show up here again.
      Sure. Bullshido definitely the lion’s den if you are looking for support for Ninjutsu.

Though I do find it humorous that your group overflowed onto Bullshido and identifying myself as a Bullshido Staff member got me blocked from your group.
      Last edited by plasma; 6/21/2020 7:08pm, .

Comment

Sure. Bullshido definitely the lion’s den if you are looking for support for Ninjutsu.

Though I do find it humorous that your group overflowed onto Bullshido and identifying myself as a Bullshido Staff member got me blocked from your group.
        Which group? BSMA on Facebook or Richardson's joke group Ban BSMA? I'm not an admin on BSMA my partner and I use our place there to host our articles only, beginning with our series on Bryce Dallas and Konigun Ninjutsu. If you're wanting to join BSMA I'm sure the admins would never block a member of Bullshido.

BSMA link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=share

David Richardson's Ban BSMA:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/2403...806/?ref=share

As for Richardson's group...that goes without saying they would block folks from here. The member list is a conglomerate of wannabes and frauds.

Comment

I’m a member of Bullshido and I am a member of BSMA.

Comment

Which group? BSMA on Facebook or Richardson's joke group Ban BSMA? I'm not an admin on BSMA my partner and I use our place there to host our articles only, beginning with our series on Bryce Dallas and Konigun Ninjutsu. If you're wanting to join BSMA I'm sure the admins would never block a member of Bullshido.

BSMA link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1685...520/?ref=share

David Richardson's Ban BSMA:
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/2403...806/?ref=share

As for Richardson's group...that goes without saying they would block folks from here. The member list is a conglomerate of wannabes and frauds.
            I was blocked from Don Roley’s BSMA group after I asked for membership and in the “why?” question I put I am Bullshido Staff.

Comment

I was blocked from Don Roley’s BSMA group after I asked for membership and in the “why?” question I put I am Bullshido Staff.

I'll send him a message and see if there are any issues.

Comment

I'll send him a message and see if there are any issues.
                LOL. Still banned. I guess after all these years I still strike fear in the Bujinkan Ultra Dans.

Comment

I still love you, brother.

Comment

LOL. Still banned. I guess after all these years I still strike fear in the Bujinkan Ultra Dans.
                    Or perhaps they have judged you to be too lacking in deadliness to join their ranks.

King without a crown

Comment

I called the location where Richardson supposedly set up the match.

I asked them about renting my own room.

That way Dorian can fight both of us on the same day.

Rentboy is going to learn the hard way to keep his loose lips shut.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

Or perhaps they have judged you to be too lacking in deadliness to join their ranks.
                        They never seen my swing around a Kusari Gama without hitting myself in the head.

Comment

They never seen my swing around a Kusari Gama without hitting myself in the head.
                          Vids or it didn't happen.

Comment

I cant even do that with nunchukas

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by Mor Sao View Post
                              I called the location where Richardson supposedly set up the match.

I asked them about renting my own room.

That way Dorian can fight both of us on the same day.

Rentboy is going to learn the hard way to keep his loose lips shut.
                              Dude why has he got you so riled up? You know he is never going to fight you or anyone.

Neither is Roley, did you ever see the video of Ron Collins dojo storm? eventually he agreed to fight him and then they had a little discussion and he decided he couldnt because they may both get arrested and he would miss his wifes nail appointment or some shit.

King without a crown

Comment

Originally posted by PDA View Post

I cant even do that with nunchukas
                                I used to be decent with nunchukas like 15 years ago, but I imagine if I tried today it would result in something YouTube worthy and not in a good way.
                                Last edited by Bneterasedmynam; 6/30/2020 12:07pm, . Reason: Damn autocorrect

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X