No announcement yet.

BJJ Mumbai - Definitely Bullshido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an archive of the talk page regarding the deletion of Mr. Deepak Rao, in case it is vandalized.

Comment

What a fucking scumbag piece of shit scamming low life. Bet you him and his missus get laughed at every time they do a "course" for the Army.

Either that or you can rest assured that the "largest" military force on the planet could be fucking owned hand to hand if they ever tried invading by all of the boxercise classes alone, including by the women over 50.
      GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
      Originally posted by Devil
      I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
      Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
      I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Mr. Deepak Rao and Mrs. Seema Rao's Wikipedia pages are now up for independent review. I want to be as neutral as possible in the process as I am the one who put forward the request for deletion. All I will do is provide information, and the other editors can examine for themselves and do as they see fit. I would like to request that everyone here keeps in mind that it is AGAINST Wikipedia policies to ask people to join deletion requests or arguments for the sake of supporting a given position. In light of that, and as I brought this up in the first place, I would like to ask that NO Bullshido members participate in the deletion discussion on Wikipedia. You can discuss all you want here, but I request that you kindly don't participate.

Also, battlefields, do you have any other recordings of the Majordeepakrao site from before he changed it?

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          Stuff
          Hey do you have any screenshots or captures of his sites before he has delisted them and taken them down? He delisted from Waybackmachine and has changed all of his websites. I'm sure he is doing very extensive damage control, and I want to make sure there is still evidence of his claims. Anything you have it would be great if you could post it here. Thank you.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4qOtc84.png
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	4595944
            As he is now taking down sites from Archive.org (Waybackmachine) this is one of his only sites still listed. I expect it to be gone soon, but here is a screenshot. Sadly this website does not have all of his claims listed such as the "Harvard M.D." and "BJJ black belt"

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deepak Rao MMA page 1.png
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	4595946

Trying to enlarge it, but its quality went to shit
              Attached Files

Comment

here is the link if someone can upload it better than I can. https://imgur.com/4qOtc84

Comment

Wait, don't you guys know about archive.is?

Here's an archive of bjjmumbai.com today.

Here's the same for majordeepakrao.com.

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post
                    It's a great idea, but sadly the only reason there are ANY snapshots of those sites at all is because I snapshotted them on the 15th. Sadly, there are no snapshots from before then. Ideally we would need a snapshot from about a month ago, before he removed the largest claims.

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

It's a great idea, but sadly the only reason there are ANY snapshots of those sites at all is because I snapshotted them on the 15th. Sadly, there are no snapshots from before then. Ideally we would need a snapshot from about a month ago, before he removed the largest claims.
                      I'm noting it more for future reference. There may be another investigation here some day, unlikely as that may seem. This tool also works on Wayback pages, so if you're worried that one of those is about to disappear, you might want to act now.
                      Last edited by AprilRains; 5/17/2020 3:24am, .

Comment

Originally posted by AprilRains View Post

I'm noting it more for future reference. There may be another investigation here some day, unlikely as that may seem. This tool also works on Wayback pages, so if you're worried that one of those is about to disappear, you might want to act now.
                        It's a great suggestion!

Status update:

Several independent reviewers have removed most of the falsified information on the Deepak Rao and Seema Rao pages. I will not edit either of those pages as I have initiated an AfD (Article for Deletion) request on both, and changing the articles after that would seem biased.
                        • User Modyyash has been blocked indefinitely on Wikipedia for Licence Laundering
                        • Users Sholu123, Edifix, and Sholu231 were blocked indefinitely for Sockpuppeting (multiple accounts used to abuse Wikipedia editing belonging to the same person)
                        • User (and Admin?) Cryptic investigated and found at least one falsified and digitally edited image on Mr. Deepak Rao's page. It was subsequently removed.

Comment

Ah shit, I might have some. I had a shitload in a computer that crashed, so I'd have to get that thing back up and running.
                          GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
                          Originally posted by Devil
                          I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                            Ah shit, I might have some. I had a shitload in a computer that crashed, so I'd have to get that thing back up and running.
                            Thanks! Feel free to post any you can recover here in this thread. I've linked it in several places, so this is a good centrally located repository for it.

Comment

I'm waiting to see if some of the people I've contacted for more info will have a response. Will keep you all posted if something comes of it.

Comment

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/for...combat-system/

Their family internet bullshittery already surfaced on this website all the way back in 2007. The daughter, Komal Rao, made an account to defend her father's 'ACCS' CQB system with literary brilliance from the evil hands of Wikipedia editors.

She even has her own Ted X talk with over 100,000 views! If I move to India and just lie through my teeth about my deadly tactics can I also coast a comfortable middle class lifestyle sucking taxpayer dollars? What a shit show.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X