Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent the email below to Mr. Deepak Rao

"Hello,
    It has come to my attention that you are claiming to have a blackbelt in BJJ and several other systems. We have very good reason to believe that this is false and that your BJJ blackbelt certificate is fake. We also have good reason to believe that many of your other claims are false to include your alleged medical and law degrees. I would like to invite you to respond to this message with evidence supporting your claim to rank as well as evidence of your other claims.

https://www.bullshido.net/forums/for...e3#post4595826

Linked above is a forum thread that I also invite you to participate in. In this thread, we discuss your claims as well as the claims made by your wife. We have good reason to believe that your wife's claims are also false. She likewise is not a BJJ blackbelt, and I find it very hard to believe that she can "dodge live bullets".

Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience."

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

More fun to watch here - we should back these up to be able to view later, if you know how to (before they are removed). These are some of the "3rd degree mma blackbelts" at his school in "matches" against "Americans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9DPP_gg-rI
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5raSZKloI4w
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARhOfk4sirA
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhaohRHwE6k
      All those videos are private...
      Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Good dog almighty, those folks suck.
        Falling for Judo since 1980

"You are wrong. Why? Because you move like a pregnant yak and talk like a spazzing 'I train UFC' noob." -DCS

"The best part of getting you worked up is your backpack full of irony and lies." -It Is Fake

"Banning BKR is like kicking a Quokka. It's foolishness of the first order." - Raycetpfl

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
          While I understand that there is varying terminology, helloooo 10th Planet, the reality is that this fuckhead says shit that is clearly the first or second stage of book/ youtube learnt terminology. Shit like, "rear seated position" when he has full RNC locked in is beyond retarded and shows he has found a fundamentals video and tried to pass it off like he knows something.

His ukes are brainwashed and he clearly hasn't live rolled anyone, A.N.Y.O.N.E, with even a modicum of grappling ability.

Anyway, I've moved on to Seema now. She's also a fucking charlatan. Here is my take:

Also, take note of the Thumbnail, this is an actual claim in this segment.

I'm enjoying the videos you have of the interview. If I could make some constructive feedback, it would be really really convenient if you could make sure the sound is equalized between the interview and your speech. When I'm in a room with other people and watching without headphones I have to keep the volume a bit lower to not disturb people. At the same time, your voice comes through powerfully while the sound of the video you are watching comes through very quietly, so essentially I'm stuck in a perpetual back and forth on the volume bar. Aside from that, I think they are well done.

It seems the daughter has a bit more training, I'd say maybe like a 1 stripe white belt level at BJJ. She knows enough to kind of bullshit her way into a sub, but not enough to really understand what she is doing with it or how it works. I blame the parents for this mostly as I'm sure she has been fed bullshit for years about improper mechanics and technique. The rest of the interview just shows useless nonsense. The guillotine was quite bad, but could technically work kind of against an untrained person should she end up in that position. The takedown from Seema was horrible and unrealistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Supreme View Post
            stuff.
            Paging Omega - what do you think about this "professional fighter"?

Comment

Paging Omega - what do you think about this "professional fighter"?
              "Professional fighter" who is the only woman in the world to have beaten a man in a professional MMA fight...

Let's not leave that out.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I'm enjoying the videos you have of the interview. If I could make some constructive feedback, it would be really really convenient if you could make sure the sound is equalized between the interview and your speech. When I'm in a room with other people and watching without headphones I have to keep the volume a bit lower to not disturb people. At the same time, your voice comes through powerfully while the sound of the video you are watching comes through very quietly, so essentially I'm stuck in a perpetual back and forth on the volume bar. Aside from that, I think they are well done.

It seems the daughter has a bit more training, I'd say maybe like a 1 stripe white belt level at BJJ. She knows enough to kind of bullshit her way into a sub, but not enough to really understand what she is doing with it or how it works. I blame the parents for this mostly as I'm sure she has been fed bullshit for years about improper mechanics and technique. The rest of the interview just shows useless nonsense. The guillotine was quite bad, but could technically work kind of against an untrained person should she end up in that position. The takedown from Seema was horrible and unrealistic.
                I'm using hella basic software bro, sorry. Will try make it better in the future. I don't have much editing time or knowledge.
                I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I'm using hella basic software bro, sorry. Will try make it better in the future. I don't have much editing time or knowledge.
                  I posted the following on the talk page for the Wikipedia article on Ms. Komal Rao.

"The fight record is suspect.

Ms. Komal Rao claims to be born as Komal Sharda, yet according to https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...2-komal-sharda Komal Sharda is 37, whereas Ms. Komal Rao is 28. Additionally, when we compare Ms. Komal Sharda's supposed fight record it is as presented below:

Name: Komal Sharda Amateur MMA Record: 1-0-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: N/A Current Streak: 1 Win Age: 37 | Date of Birth: 1982.05.21 Last Fight: June 03, 2017 in YBN Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: N/A Affiliation: Unarmed Commando Combat Academy Height: 5'3" (160cm) | Reach: N/A Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD Born: India Fighting out of: India Fighter Links: Personal Links:

When we look at the supposed other fighter we see: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...nikesh-agarwal Name: Nikesh Agarwal Pro MMA Record: 0-1-0 (Win-Loss-Draw) Nickname: N/A Current Streak: 2 Losses Age: 33 | Date of Birth: 1987.01.05 Last Fight: June 03, 2017 in YBN Weight Class: Featherweight | Last Weigh-In: N/A Affiliation: Unarmed Commando Combat Academy Height: N/A | Reach: N/A Career Disclosed Earnings: $0 USD Born: India Fighting out of: India Fighter Links: Personal Links:

So we are to believe first that this fight occured. I think that's a big assumption already as it seems tapology and similar sites can be updated by visitors. Next we are to believe that both fighters in a German event are from India. Ok, not impossible, I suppose. Then we are to believe that both fighters are from the EXACT SAME ACADEMY. That is VERY odd. Then beyond that we have Mr. Nikesh Agarwal with his 0-1-0 record and 2 loss streak. Also, neither supposed fighter has any other record to speak of. So both fighters appear out of nowhere, from the same academy, fly to Germany to fight each other, have records that are inherently self-contradictory, and Ms. Komal Rao is supposedly one of them? I do not believe it for a second.

The event's page is supposedly the following: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter...the-art-of-war

The articles from Seema Rao, Deepak Rao, and Komal Rao should all be deleted IMHO. None of them match the notability requirement, all of them are filled with verifiably false claims, and each is for a living person with a vested interest in bolstering their reputation for financial reasons. What does everyone else think?

V/R BasicsOnly (talk) 07:15, 11 May 2020 (UTC)"

Also, I would really like us to keep our assessment regarding these individuals very professional. I would also like to stick to the facts on this matter, otherwise who will take this seriously?

There are mountains of verifiably false information anyways, so there is enough to go off of, that's for sure.

V/R
                  Myn

Comment

UPDATE: Komal Rao's Wikipedia page has been independently reviewed and deleted for inaccurate claims and lack of notability

Comment

Check this out - you can see 4 of Deepak Rao's paid content editors in this threat protesting against the deletion of his page
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Deepak_Rao#Vendetta
                      using arguments claiming racism, etc. It appears he holds a MBBS degree, which is a 3-4 year undergraduate degree. It appears to be from a local university in Mumbai. A far cry from the alleged "Harvard M.D." he claimed to have.

Comment

I wonder how many cheap knock offs Mumbai turns out per year...

Comment

I don't know what the process is for deleting a page on Wiki, but maybe it is an idea to leave it up and then just add all the controversial shit to it. Let them have the current claims, but give a history of the bullshit claims that were made. Waybackmachine and screenshots are available.
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

I don't know what the process is for deleting a page on Wiki, but maybe it is an idea to leave it up and then just add all the controversial shit to it. Let them have the current claims, but give a history of the bullshit claims that were made. Waybackmachine and screenshots are available.
                            Deepak Rao or one of his family members is now commenting in the thread from IP address 103.212.141.59, which is geolocated to just 13.2 km away from Mr. Rao's academy located at "ACADEMY OF COMBAT & REHAB CLINIC, Shiv Shakti Building Shree Krishna hotel JP Road, near Udipi, Andheri, 400053, India". How interesting.

Comment

Now IP user 103.212.141.59 is posting the following:
                              @BasicsOnly: You are sharing my public ip on forums i.e. violation of my privacy. https://www.bullshido.net/forums/for...ullshido/page4 proof for the same. Request you to please delete the post and refrain from doing so in future.
                              In an attempt to force me to remove the information that they are related to Mr. Deepak Rao.

Comment

My response:

@103.212.141.59: Actually, it's not. You are publishing from a public IP. Everyone can see your IP address. It is also in the edits history for this page and will stay there. If you did not want to show your IP, you would have made an account, but you did not log into an account, likely because whichever main account you use has all of its edits regarding Deepak Rao, Seema Rao, or Komal Rao. Also, it is immediately relevant to display your conflict of interest given that you are just 13 km away from the academy owned by the subject of the article, and in fact it's against the Wikipedia rules to edit this talk page without signing your post. BasicsOnly (talk) 07:03, 12 May 2020 (UTC)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X