No announcement yet.

BJJ Mumbai - Definitely Bullshido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they claim to teach Muay Thai and Krav too... among dozens of other things... the list keeps growing.
    https://www.blackbelttrainingmumbai....i-kickbox.html

Comment

And also his daughter, the "Only woman to beat a man in a professional MMA cage fight" is also a doctor! What a surprise.
      Here is some short "sparring clip with her and what appears to be Mr. Deepak Rao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkAK_cuarz4

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

Also, if you guys look at https://web.archive.org/web/20190407...bjjmumbai.com/, the waybackmachine capture of the site actually plays most of his videos still.

GOODLUN does this look like the BJJ of a blackbelt level practitioner to you? haha
          Lol nothing about this guy looks like even a 1 stripe white belt.
          The very subtle point I was trying to make was its not what he is saying is the problem, the way he moves and his techniques are.
          I have heard weird terminology here and there frequently enough from black belts of various lineages to kindvif ignore that, but the movements never lie.
          They always show someones level.
          Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
          –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Comment

Originally posted by goodlun View Post

Lol nothing about this guy looks like even a 1 stripe white belt.
            The very subtle point I was trying to make was its not what he is saying is the problem, the way he moves and his techniques are.
            I have heard weird terminology here and there frequently enough from black belts of various lineages to kindvif ignore that, but the movements never lie.
            They always show someones level.
            hey what rank are you BTW? Are you actually a white belt? You seem to have pretty good level of understanding for a white belt. How long have you trained?

Comment

While I understand that there is varying terminology, helloooo 10th Planet, the reality is that this fuckhead says shit that is clearly the first or second stage of book/ youtube learnt terminology. Shit like, "rear seated position" when he has full RNC locked in is beyond retarded and shows he has found a fundamentals video and tried to pass it off like he knows something.

His ukes are brainwashed and he clearly hasn't live rolled anyone, A.N.Y.O.N.E, with even a modicum of grappling ability.

Anyway, I've moved on to Seema now. She's also a fucking charlatan. Here is my take:

Also, take note of the Thumbnail, this is an actual claim in this segment.
              GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
              Originally posted by Devil
              I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
              Originally posted by BackFistMonkey
              I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                While I understand that there is varying terminology, helloooo 10th Planet, the reality is that this fuckhead says shit that is clearly the first or second stage of book/ youtube learnt terminology. Shit like, "rear seated position" when he has full RNC locked in is beyond retarded and shows he has found a fundamentals video and tried to pass it off like he knows something.

His ukes are brainwashed and he clearly hasn't live rolled anyone, A.N.Y.O.N.E, with even a modicum of grappling ability.

Anyway, I've moved on to Seema now. She's also a fucking charlatan. Here is my take:

Also, take note of the Thumbnail, this is an actual claim in this segment.
                10:01-10:28 in the video.... what in the fuck. I want every single BJJ guy or Judoka in this thread time now. Is that the takedown of a BJJ blackbelt? How about a 6th degree judo blackbelt? What about that armbar? I'm legitimately lost for words.

And my Muay Thai people... look at the "boxing"... SMH

Comment

I didn't see you also had other videos on your page - lets check those out

Comment

I'm BasicsOnly on Wikipedia by the way. I corrected the article in accordance with Wikipedia's policies and cleared out the erroneous information in the article. You can see the current page here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepak_Rao
                    and all edit history here
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php...action=history

Comment

Also, it's a shame you didn't get the videos on fullscreen in
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFd9Hh0g6fs since the videos have been made private and weren't archived.
                      But at least you got it on there in some form or another. Good work.

Comment

If everyone can do Battlefields a quick favor and upvote his YouTube videos I'd appreciate that too. It's clear Mr. Deepak Rao has his students downvoting them, so poor Battlefields has a bunch of great content with 0 upvotes and 5 downvotes.

Comment

Thanks man, yeah, I didn't realise they'd pick shit up so quick and lock it down on YouTube, but there is a number of videos that are clearly not controlled by them that I have done breakdowns on. The thumbnail size videos I was hoping to break down on their YouTube channel in more depth. Still, you can see how shit the technique is, plus in virtually every single demonstration either of them have done, it is always the same technique, with minor variants.

Here is the first breakdown of an interview they both did with some Indian "journalist" who either is paid to not know anything, or is genuinely clueless.

I think Battlefields and I had a spirited discussion once about who was the biggest narcissist. We both wanted the title but at the end of the day I had to concede defeat. Can't win 'em all.
                          I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

A YouTube sub would be dope too, and you can find all the videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSn...KBVGr3meqNoAQ/

I <3 Battlefields...

Comment

Originally posted by battlefields View Post
                              Thanks man, yeah, I didn't realise they'd pick shit up so quick and lock it down on YouTube, but there is a number of videos that are clearly not controlled by them that I have done breakdowns on. The thumbnail size videos I was hoping to break down on their YouTube channel in more depth. Still, you can see how shit the technique is, plus in virtually every single demonstration either of them have done, it is always the same technique, with minor variants.

Here is the first breakdown of an interview they both did with some Indian "journalist" who either is paid to not know anything, or is genuinely clueless.
                              Assume good faith on the part of the journalist. Remember that your average person has no idea whatsoever about martial arts. To them they just saw some military war hero Bollywood version of Jackie Chan and have the chance to interview them.

Also, check your PM, Battlefields

Comment

Originally posted by Myn View Post

10:01-10:28 in the video.... what in the fuck. I want every single BJJ guy or Judoka in this thread time now. Is that the takedown of a BJJ blackbelt? How about a 6th degree judo blackbelt? What about that armbar? I'm legitimately lost for words.

And my Muay Thai people... look at the "boxing"... SMH
                                Tis truly craptastic.

Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=31636

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X