WENG CHUN ; What do you think ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_mush View Post
    Hello Kovacs, thanks for your reply... I did search for the "Weng Chun" keywords on the forum before posting, but I didn't find other things different than this post, I assume most of the users of the forum generalise Wing Chun and Weng Chun as the same art, but in my personal experience this is not the case.
    That said, I'm not here to advocate the martial art and I do agree on many critiques Wing Chun (not Weng Chun) receives as a martial art, my only point here is to shed some light on some very bold statements have been made here about Weng Chun which I personally happen to find not true, for the rest I think everybody is free to like and practice in the way he cares, so thanks but really no luck needed here ;)
    I meant good luck becouse all forms of the Chun is derided here and you might be in for a rough ride. Everyone claims that their version of the Chun is different but apart from the spelling that's never the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Kovacs View Post
      I meant good luck becouse all forms of the Chun is derided here and you might be in for a rough ride. Everyone claims that their version of the Chun is different but apart from the spelling that's never the case.
      Yeah...this is becoming apparent and I wasn't expecting so much hatred in a "truth seekers" community to be honest :D, not that I got offended or anything, I just found the thread googling and felt like giving my 2 cents about it, as I stated in my first post, I'm not a practitioner anymore and I'm not here to advocate, but apparently people starts trolling without reading, so I get your "rough ride" thing pretty clearly now.

Comment

Yeah...this is becoming apparent and I wasn't expecting so much hatred in a "truth seekers" community to be honest :D, not that I got offended or anything, I just found the thread googling and felt like giving my 2 cents about it, as I stated in my first post, I'm not a practitioner anymore and I'm not here to advocate, but apparently people starts trolling without reading, so I get your "rough ride" thing pretty clearly now.
        That's good becouse it's not directed at you but rather the style. If you searched Wing or Ving, Chun or Tsun or whatever, you might have found the previous Chun based threads on here. They go back years and are usually very long and whatever it is you've said it's been done a million times on here, years ago, hence why it's unlikely you'll get a serious response to your post.

Don't take it personally, it's just old news here.

Comment

I'm not quite sure of the connection between circles and pussies, mind argue about it :D?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ermghoti View Post
              LOL, man...speaking by experience, to me an actual pussy often seems more like a triangle, but it's obvious that the ideas are a little bit confused at this point in time :D, so I'm ok to not go any further.

Back to topic I'm not willing to fight for last causes, and if I could go back in time surely I wouldn't respawn this old thread, I said what I had to and accept the memes of this forum and the hatred about these martial arts, I'm not here to change a thing ;).
              Peace, wish you the best!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X