ADCC Fight Forum refugees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ADCC Fight Forum refugees?

I think Chokey Wokey may be right. This time HUNTER went too far. Disgusting. Any other ADCC members want to hang here?

LOL that was pretty sick man.

Hunter is not really a bad guy man. You want to know the lowdown on him? He seems a little bit nerdy. Thats the whole thing. Hes a good looking guy, with an education and money, but hes a little bit nerdy on top of it. Maybe that makes it tough for the guy to get a serious relationship.

Im serious too. The guy probably attratcs the WRONG kind of girl for his personality type. I mean, he constantly talks about himself and, for the most part, its for the benifit of the ladies of the forum.

Now lets put aside our egos and be rational about this. If I looked like him and had his business I would be SWIMMING in the pussy man. I'd be banging A different girl every 3 or 4 hours. But Hunter doesnt seem like he's that kind of guy. I bet he attracts like ridiculously hot girls but he probably isnt their type after they get to know him.

When I say hes a little nerdy I dont mean it in a BAD way. I hope he doesnt feel bad at me saying that. Im a little fukking nerdy too. I just think that, looking the way he does, he probably attracts a type of woman that is into a different sort of guy than he is. So he probably has bad luck in that dept.

Why the hell he would even TAKE a pic of himself sucking the root is beyond me, But I think Im hitting pretty close to home here. He seems like a really nice guy tho but DAMN that was one weird fukking thing, huh?

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, faggot mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).

Comment

I see what you mean... a nerd stuck inside a jock's body. Or maybe a "Baby Huey"?

But really, that shit is pretty whacked out. I don't believe for one second that it was an accident. He wanted all of us to see his weenie. He pretty much became obsessed with the subject when MonsterRichard made a few jokes about having a big one. I think he believed that we would all be super impressed with him instead becoming an ever bigger laughingstock.

I don't think I have seen someone so self-obsessed as he is. He literally floods the forum with new topics that should just really be replies to existing threads.

I'm certainly no angel, but he really is messing up the balance between bullshit/trolling messages and serious messages. He has succeeded in turning himself into that forum's sole subject matter. Any other topics are basically drowned out.

As for him being a nice guy? Maybe... but I sure as hell have no plans to visit him now. Not alone at least. Jesus f'ng Christ...

LOL that was pretty sick man.

Hunter is not really a bad guy man. You want to know the lowdown on him? He seems a little bit nerdy. Thats the whole thing. Hes a good looking guy, with an education and money, but hes a little bit nerdy on top of it. Maybe that makes it tough for the guy to get a serious relationship.

Im serious too. The guy probably attratcs the WRONG kind of girl for his personality type. I mean, he constantly talks about himself and, for the most part, its for the benifit of the ladies of the forum.

Now lets put aside our egos and be rational about this. If I looked like him and had his business I would be SWIMMING in the pussy man. I'd be banging A different girl every 3 or 4 hours. But Hunter doesnt seem like he's that kind of guy. I bet he attracts like ridiculously hot girls but he probably isnt their type after they get to know him.

When I say hes a little nerdy I dont mean it in a BAD way. I hope he doesnt feel bad at me saying that. Im a little fukking nerdy too. I just think that, looking the way he does, he probably attracts a type of woman that is into a different sort of guy than he is. So he probably has bad luck in that dept.

Why the hell he would even TAKE a pic of himself sucking the root is beyond me, But I think Im hitting pretty close to home here. He seems like a really nice guy tho but DAMN that was one weird fukking thing, huh?

"Migo is such a nerdy, panzy ass, faggot mutherfukker." -Every member of the ADCC Forum(at one time or another).

Edited by - ruk on August 13 2002 00:32:22

Comment

And don't you think it isn't a good sign when someone gives their friggin' telephone number out on an Internet forum and then begs people to call him? He probably doesn't talk to anyone for days on end.

Comment

Yeah Ruk, I don't think The Hunteris quite all there so to speak. He doesn't seem like a bad guy just a little well, off his rocker. I wouldn't have thought it so so odd if he didn't snap at people when they did't agree with his "self-blow-job". He's got issues, and I'd NEVER give my # out on the internet, that's just common sense...

Comment

Peedee, we all know the reason you didn't take pictures of yourself like Hunter is cause you're too cheap to buy a camera.

Comment

Where am I?

Comment

jesus christ.

i'm glad i haven't stopped by adcc as of late.

Comment

I am just glad that I have been gone for awhile so that I have not gotten mixed up in any stories. I think that we are all begining to learn a little bit more about each other with this whole thing. We will just have to wait and see how it ends.

Comment

I'd leave my # on a forum for sex addicted Swedish women.

Comment

I don't remember the last time that there was a truly good post on the ADCC about MMA. I basically only chill there for to get a laugh from guys like Ruk and THE HUNTER. Is it just me or are some of the people over there incredibly transparent? hunter, streetfighter, rockets etc., all these insecure people that just exist to pat each other on the back. I don't think there is much to do to help for that forum. I guess that is the danger of unregulated forums.
                      The adcc admin sent me an email a few weeks ago asking me not to mobilize people to attack other forums. Did they talk to anyone else or just me?
                      Anyway, I am steering clear of that place for a while. oh, and migo, you are a miserable piece of crap. Why don't you move out of your mom's basement and stop reading inside kung fu you dikbag.

Comment

A lot of whacked out dipshits on ADCC.

I had fun there, but it really got to the point that I couldn't stomach HUNTER anymore. Some things are funny.. but HUNTER crossed the line from the funny to the depraved.

I agree with you about Rockets. Talk about inferiority complex...

Comment

ADCC Admins wrote to me a few weeks ago and asked that I stop posting "Rickson Gracie vs ..." threads... That's the ONLY time they've ever written to me about anything...

Comment

I hope the good posters from ADCC will come here, because I'm not going back there.

Comment

Well I have to agree that ADCC has really gone down hill. But what is the point in posting any good topics because they won't be taken seriously anymore. If you ask a serious question you will only get corny awnsers or you won't get one at all. So what is the point in posting anything worht while there? I gave up a long time ago.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X