X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by mrblackmagic
    I didn't get raped either. I lurked for two months, joined, and lurked for two more months. I figured out what's what. It's when I got comfortable that I started having problems.

We still need committee to handle the increasing flow of n00bs.
    Make sure it's someone good at raping. Otherwise, we'll just be a buncher of Crapers.

-daGorilla

Leave a comment:

• DerKaiser
    replied
    Originally posted by Omega
    Well, you're no fun.

So, why MMA? What's the name of you school? Do you masturbate with your left hand, right hand, or do you let your boyfriend do it?

MMA Mainly because I wanted BJJ but this place incorporates elements of Mauy Thai and what not so why not get the full package. Otherwise I have the choice between TKD, TKD, TKD, or maybe TKD none of which I was particullary interested in. As for the masturbation I have multiple love partners at my gym (Alex Wilkie's Martial Arts Academy) we alternate top and bottom Alex calls it drills I call it free lovin.

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    I didn't get raped either. I lurked for two months, joined, and lurked for two more months. I figured out what's what. It's when I got comfortable that I started having problems.

We still need committee to handle the increasing flow of n00bs.

Leave a comment:

• alex
    replied
    i never got raped either.

well actually there was that one time in nam while I was a POW...

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    You can't rape the willing.

Leave a comment:

• daGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by mrblackmagic
    I've never met a noob so eager to gang raped before. My hat is off to you and may your wounds heal in all deliberate speed.
    Pesonally, I never understood the need for introductions anyway -- even in newbietown. I never "introduced" myself -- hence I never got "gang-raped". I just made an account and posted.

I guess I just snuck in... like a... ninja.

Well crap.

-daGorilla

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Originally posted by DerKaiser
    It's the internet you know what people say here does little to no harm to me. In person, beating my ass for having a big mouth is a little different. Don't get me the wrong way I don't intend to be a jerk.
    Well, you're no fun.

So, why MMA? What's the name of you school? Do you masturbate with your left hand, right hand, or do you let your boyfriend do it?

Leave a comment:

• DerKaiser
    replied
    It's the internet you know what people say here does little to no harm to me. In person, beating my ass for having a big mouth is a little different. Don't get me the wrong way I don't intend to be a jerk.

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    I've never met a noob so eager to gang raped before. My hat is off to you and may your wounds heal in all deliberate speed.

Leave a comment:

• DerKaiser
    replied
    Yep pleasure to meet you Omega. I hope you will soon enjoy my plethora of retarded questions.

Leave a comment:

• Omega Supreme
    replied
    Yay, another MMA newbie fuck named Mike.

Leave a comment:

• BackFistMonkey
    replied
    Hey there !!! Nice to meet you and welcome to the wonderfull cuddly world of Bullshido .

:adios:

Leave a comment:

• DerKaiser
    started a topic Intoductions

Intoductions

Hey my name is Mike. Im finally begining my MMA training and really enjoying including taking a nice elbow today:qleapfrog previously I've trained in kick boxing and my grappling experience was limited to a little wrestling and whatever I've learned from books. I found this forum and I can't help but luagh over and over and over again. I'll try to start posting more so you guys can rip me a knew one.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X