Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Intoductions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Intoductions

    Hey my name is Mike. Im finally begining my MMA training and really enjoying including taking a nice elbow today:qleapfrog previously I've trained in kick boxing and my grappling experience was limited to a little wrestling and whatever I've learned from books. I found this forum and I can't help but luagh over and over and over again. I'll try to start posting more so you guys can rip me a knew one.

    #2
    Hey there !!! Nice to meet you and welcome to the wonderfull cuddly world of Bullshido .

    :adios:
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

    "Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past."
    ---Jean-Paul Sartre

    Comment


      #3
      Yay, another MMA newbie fuck named Mike.

      Comment


        #4
        Yep pleasure to meet you Omega. I hope you will soon enjoy my plethora of retarded questions.

        Comment


          #5
          I've never met a noob so eager to gang raped before. My hat is off to you and may your wounds heal in all deliberate speed.
          Sumus extra manum tuam.

          Comment


            #6
            It's the internet you know what people say here does little to no harm to me. In person, beating my ass for having a big mouth is a little different. Don't get me the wrong way I don't intend to be a jerk.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DerKaiser
              It's the internet you know what people say here does little to no harm to me. In person, beating my ass for having a big mouth is a little different. Don't get me the wrong way I don't intend to be a jerk.
              Well, you're no fun.

              So, why MMA? What's the name of you school? Do you masturbate with your left hand, right hand, or do you let your boyfriend do it?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by mrblackmagic
                I've never met a noob so eager to gang raped before. My hat is off to you and may your wounds heal in all deliberate speed.
                Pesonally, I never understood the need for introductions anyway -- even in newbietown. I never "introduced" myself -- hence I never got "gang-raped". I just made an account and posted.

                I guess I just snuck in... like a... ninja.

                Well crap.

                -daGorilla

                Comment


                  #9
                  You can't rape the willing.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    i never got raped either.

                    well actually there was that one time in nam while I was a POW...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I didn't get raped either. I lurked for two months, joined, and lurked for two more months. I figured out what's what. It's when I got comfortable that I started having problems.

                      We still need committee to handle the increasing flow of n00bs.
                      Sumus extra manum tuam.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Omega
                        Well, you're no fun.

                        So, why MMA? What's the name of you school? Do you masturbate with your left hand, right hand, or do you let your boyfriend do it?

                        MMA Mainly because I wanted BJJ but this place incorporates elements of Mauy Thai and what not so why not get the full package. Otherwise I have the choice between TKD, TKD, TKD, or maybe TKD none of which I was particullary interested in. As for the masturbation I have multiple love partners at my gym (Alex Wilkie's Martial Arts Academy) we alternate top and bottom Alex calls it drills I call it free lovin.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by mrblackmagic
                          I didn't get raped either. I lurked for two months, joined, and lurked for two more months. I figured out what's what. It's when I got comfortable that I started having problems.

                          We still need committee to handle the increasing flow of n00bs.
                          Make sure it's someone good at raping. Otherwise, we'll just be a buncher of Crapers.

                          -daGorilla

                          Comment

                          Collapse

                          Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                          Working...
                          X