Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaton Yu
    replied
    Why don't you just eat a bunch of psychedelics and fuck whatever you don't kill?

Leave a comment:

• DON'T SH*T ME !
    replied
    What next?
    A published version of "Mein Kampf"?

Leave a comment:

• MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replied
    Originally posted by Nord
    That's brilliant. Who wrote it? He must have been a great leader.
    My lifelong dream is to have a handlebar moustache and a thick German accent.

Leave a comment:

• Nord
    replied
    That's brilliant. Who wrote it? He must have been a great leader.

Leave a comment:

• MrMcFu
    replied
    Originally posted by Nord
    Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.

My goal is to facilitate an awareness campaign for an Indo-European cultural revival. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. I simply don't find them worth considering.

And remember: Nordic blood is the light of the world! :XXknight: :5opera:
    Awesome. What nordic languages do you speak?

Leave a comment:

• MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nord
    started a topic Recommend A Nordic Fighting Style Please

Recommend A Nordic Fighting Style Please

Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.

My goal is to facilitate an awareness campaign for an Indo-European cultural revival. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. I simply don't find them worth considering.

And remember: Nordic blood is the light of the world! :XXknight: :5opera:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X