Clear All

• pauli
    replied
    step one: drink.

step two: brawl.

Leave a comment:

• new2bjj
    replied
    It's seems kind of unfair to bust on the guy, because he wants to learn a martial art, if there is one, from his won culture,. I can't count how many movies I've seen, where some put country here/American has to drop the white girl friend and find his roots. Shit, there's a Kal Penn movie coming out about that right now. Some white dude says this and your quoting Hitler. It was funny that he liked the quote though...

Leave a comment:

• Wynergy
    replied
    "Painting your elves to match this season's hottest looks"

Anyway, the Nordic fighting style is simple.
    A: Take mushrooms
    B: Terrify your enemies by being immune to pain and preternaturally alert
    C: Crush them, drive them before you, and hear the lamentations of their women

Mmmviking blood. Now if only I could get rid of my taste for pickled herring.

Leave a comment:

• MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replied
    What does Warhammer have to do with tactics anyway? It always seemed inferior to video games like Civilization or AoE, as well as board games like Chess and Go.

Leave a comment:

• Grashnak
    replied
    Originally posted by kiai_killer
    Damn, I missed the tactical warhammer seminar!
    Heh, which leads me to wonder, what would a non-tactical warhammer seminar look like?

Leave a comment:

• Teh El Macho
    replied
    Originally posted by Nord
    Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a Nordic-American guy who is really interested in martial arts. Like most Nordic-Americans, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.

My goal is to facilitate an awareness campaign for an Indo-European cultural revival. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. I simply don't find them worth considering.

And remember: Nordic blood is the light of the world! :XXknight: :5opera:
    And you are the light from the cheap lightbulb I turned on in my restroom whenever I need light to wipe my ass clean.

Heheheh. Poser. :tongue6:

Leave a comment:

• JP
    replied
    Thanks for that....

Originally posted by Zendetta
    My Krav Maga owns your Goy ass.
    That just made my day.

Leave a comment:

• Rhamma
    replied
    http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/stav.html

Main site http://www.stavinternational.org/
    Last edited by Rhamma; 7/11/2006 9:31am, .

Leave a comment:

• Zendetta
    replied
    My Krav Maga owns your Goy ass.

Leave a comment:

• kiai_killer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sven Bjorkhamer
    Damn, I missed the tactical warhammer seminar!

Leave a comment:

• MEGA JESUS-SAMA
    replied
    I wasn't trying to suggest that Germans were Nordic. I thought it was funny that he was looking for martial arts that

Originally posted by him
    I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, and soil.
    and wouldn't consider

Originally posted by him
    I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. I simply don't find them worth considering.

Leave a comment:

• FHoppy
    replied
    The Germans aren't Nordic. By the way, you lost the thread in 1 post. Impressive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Leave a comment:

• Grashnak
    replied
    Originally posted by Sven Bjorkhamer

OMG, you are my new hero! That is the best fake site I've ever seen. I can only imagine how many emails you must get from people who think its real. LOL... I especially love the fake forum with some Aikidoka asking if O'Sensei Segal studied your Berserker style.

Thanks for making my morning!

Leave a comment:

• Sven Bjorkhamer
    replied
    http://www.vikingfighting.com/

HAIL THOR !

Leave a comment:

• mrblackmagic
    replied
    They all did backhold wrestling. You don't get anything interesting until you get around Greece, but that not what you asked. I suggest looking into Glima, Turkish Wrestling, Kushti(indian wrestling) and Pankration.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X