X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wer blingin shmerviven?

Comment

Originally posted by Honey Badger
      Conan was always depicted as being swarthy, so I doubt that the Cimmerians were Nordic.
      In the novels they're kinda Celtic, Conan has blue eyes. They're completely different to real life Cimmerians I think.

Comment

You are a rogue, you brute, you!
        Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Guys this thread is now totally off track and the poor guy still hasn't got the information he needs! I'm a nice guy, so I've formatted his opening post so it's more readily understandable. Hopefully now someone can help this guy by telling him where he needs to go.
          Originally posted by Nord
          Hi, guys. My name is Bjorn Svenson, and I'm a closet nazi who is really interested in martial arts. Like most closet nazis, I'm not very familiar with my heritage, so I've partaken a personal quest to rediscover my Indo-European roots. Unfortunately my only reading on it so far has been by racist lunatics so my world view is more than a little skewed. I'm interested in taking a martial art that encompasses the priciples of Asatru, heritage, blood, soil, blitzkrieg and white power.

My goal is to facilitate the coming of the fourth reich. I'm uninterested in any martial art that had influences from Alpines, Dinarics, Levantines, Slavs, or any non-Nordic culture. You see I don't like slinty eyed gooks, jews or anyone with skin darker than my pasty white ass because the mearest suggestion that they might be better than me makes me a little queesy. I heard that BJJ was pretty good, but upon further investigation those Brazillians are nearly all half darkies! Fuck that.

Zeig Hail!

Comment

Wait, that's a picture of Hercules in New York, if I'm not mistaken..

Comment

Why one, the one for Conan The Vato? Ese, vatos are everwhere, even in NY... puto! :tongue3:
              Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Comment

Yes, yes, I know, I was just in Queens this winter *grin*. Made me wonder why someone hasn't come up with an effective bilingual translator yet, although the slang usage would still be incomprehensible. Just showing off my bizarre enjoyment of Arnie in all his amusing roles..... GET TO THE CHOPPA!

Comment

Glima - Icelandic wrestling. Google. Go.

Comment

BTW - if this guy's name is really 'Bjorn Svenson' then I'm Tyrone Washington.
                    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Comment

Zendetta BTW - if this guy's name is really 'Bjorn Svenson' then I'm Tyrone Washington.
                      ...and oim Paddy O'Flaherty. Top of the mornin' ta ye

Comment

Originally posted by Zendetta
                        BTW - if this guy's name is really 'Bjorn Svenson' then I'm Tyrone Washington.
                        How's the carjacking business these days, Mr. Washington?

Comment

Shut the fuck up and get in the trunk, muthafucka!!!

Comment

By the way 'Bjorn', I just heard from some of your klansmen, er i mean 'kinsmen' that the REAL JEWS were blond-haired, blue-eyed aryan types.

So you should try Krav Maga after all.

Comment

The funny thing about these types is that they usually hijack the name "Aryan" for themselves when :

1) Aryans proper are from Central Asia only,
                              2) There is evidence, linguistic and perhaps genetic, that Slavs are the branch of Europeans closest to the original Indo-Aryans (funny cuz how the Nazis looked down on them), and that
                              3) There is linguistic and genetic evidence that Germanic people are most likely descendants of non-Aryan people (possibly Finno-Ugric) who became Aryanized at some point in the past.

In essence, there goes their claims of Aryan ancenstry... hihihi.

Anyways, just some tidbits of info that comes to my mind anytime I see one of these basement warriors, many of them who dream of beind descendent of fantasy men like this...

... most likely they usually look like this pencilneck:

Comment

lol - LatinOWNED by Macho.

Rohirrim FTW.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X